HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Fake pokemon game help!

Recently me and my girlfriend purchased fire red & leaf green off games-stock.com and when they arrived we found out they were fake.
    At first we couldn't get them to save but after a while we realized they only messed up when we used them in our ds's with pearl/diamond inside.
    So we now know that if we load up diamond/pearl with the gba game inside when we go to next play it the game save will be deleted.
    However we're both advancing pretty far in the game now and i have got nearly 70 pokemon and am coming close to fighting the 6th gym and when i do catch everything possible in my version i want to know if we did link trade would it delete our saves like it does when we load pearl/diamond?
    I realise this is a long shot but i just thought i'd ask as i couldn't find anything on google as i didn't really know how to word the question.
    But basicaly 'If we try and trade will our saves be deleted because our games are not legit?'

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

i dont know.. and i wouldnt risk it if you done that much what i would suggest is buy a another copy of FR or LG and trade them over to that, and thent o ds.

You should have emailed the place you got them and got a refund.

Tokens

Probably. My friend had a fake copy that she got by mistake. It wouldn't let her trade over the stuff anyway cause it wasn't a legit game.

Tokens

Dude Get your money back from the games!
    They obviously scammed you

+Rep Owed - Punchable