HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Have you told her that you like her?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sxejess View Post
    By the sounds of it, and this might just be me but hear me out She might have some feelings for you, but I can't say it for sure, and lol keep her guessing then she will be suprised when you give it to her or tell her its nothing much just a little something you picked out and thought she'd like then she wouldn't have a clue in the world
    She does, and shes said to me she has.. and I have feelings for her (as you can tell...) but it's her dammed ex

Quote Originally Posted by Leetzgirl View Post
    Have you told her that you like her?
    Ill post a text, wait a sec

I have told her that I care for her, and I raelly love being a friend with her, and she has said the same..
    Last edited by blanky12!; 28-09-2008 at 07:34 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Did you actully tell her that you liked her more then that?

It seems that you just told her that you care for her as a really really good friend

Merged by MattGarner (Forum Super Moderator): Due to forum lag.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 18-10-2008 at 09:59 PM.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by blanky12! View Post
    She does, and shes said to me she has.. and I have feelings for her (as you can tell...) but it's her dammed ex

Ill post a text, wait a sec

I have told her that I care for her, and I raelly love being a friend with her, and she has said the same..
    2bh tell her that trying new things isn't bad, and that going back to the old things is boring, in other words she should try someone new (like you) and if she does go back with her ex he might mess her about, let her know that no matter what the case you will always care for her
    *&&* i dont want to be your whole life
    Just your favourite part ..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Leetzgirl View Post
    Did you actully tell her that you liked her more then that?

It seems that you just told her that you care for her as a really really good friend
    I did only tell her that. Thats all I could get out.

2bh tell her that trying new things isn't bad, and that going back to the old things is boring, in other words she should try someone new (like you) and if she does go back with her ex he might mess her about, let her know that no matter what the case you will always care for her
    Hey, I have done this

Last edited by blanky12!; 28-09-2008 at 07:38 PM.

Tokens

I did only tell her that. Thats all I could get out.

Hey, I have done this

I think that you should just go ahead and give her that present, no matter what she says about her ex, 2bh you seem a better guy then he does and girls love that, just keep her guessing and talk to her about how you feel about eachother, if she says exactly the same things like she really likes you more then a friend then go for her if she says she like you as a friend then keep trying and tell her that her ex is probably a big MASSIVE backstabber and that you will never treat her horridly

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think that you should just go ahead and give her that present, no matter what she says about her ex, 2bh you seem a better guy then he does and girls love that, just keep her guessing and talk to her about how you feel about eachother, if she says exactly the same things like she really likes you more then a friend then go for her if she says she like you as a friend then keep trying and tell her that her ex is probably a big MASSIVE backstabber and that you will never treat her horridly
    I know, thanks for your wise words +rep babes.

the fact is; shes on her re-bound and they'res nothing I can do about it.. I have tried for a soild 13 weeks since i've been working with her, and can't get her to change.. (they started to go out in week 4), they broke up in week 5, then in week 8 they went back out.. and in week 12 they broke up..

But I have been there for her ever since, and she really knows that and takes my word for most things.. but this one she is a no-go.
    Last edited by blanky12!; 28-09-2008 at 07:48 PM.

Tokens

I know, thanks for your wise words +rep babes.

the fact is; shes on her re-bound and they'res nothing I can do about it.. I have tried for a soild 13 weeks since i've been working with her, and can't get her to change.. (they started to go out in week 4, they broke up in week 5, then in week 8 they went back out.. and in week 12 they broke up..

But I have been there for her ever since, and she really knows that and takes my word for most things.. but this one she is a no-go.
    Oh god, honey she has to face the fact that her ex is obviously not Mr Right, if he was they wouldn't break up so much! I've been with Interact for nearly two years, yes we have had our ups and downs but good god not as bad to break up over. He is obviously manipulative because she still wants him, hes brain washing her and probably telling her he'll change but trust me HE NEVER WILL! Tell her that if her ex really liked her then he wouldn't break up with her so much, 2bh someone has to tell her the truth and I wish I could

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh god, honey she has to face the fact that her ex is obviously not Mr Right, if he was they wouldn't break up so much! I've been with Interact for nearly two years, yes we have had our ups and downs but good god not as bad to break up over. He is obviously manipulative because she still wants him, hes brain washing her and probably telling her he'll change but trust me HE NEVER WILL! Tell her that if her ex really liked her then he wouldn't break up with her so much, 2bh someone has to tell her the truth and I wish I could
    Hmm.

OK; lets get some q

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hmm.

OK; lets get some q
    Wait? forum lag!

Lets get some quick stories down.

when was at the cinema, HE followed her( already said this but YES, he had to sit next to HER, he HAD to go down the lift with her..

she knows that he is like that and has said that he'll change..

last time he said that it only lasted a week.. and went back to mr evil

i told her. I don't want her getting hurt. but I think she only thinks as me as a really good friend.. but when everyone asked her (are you going out with nick?) she just didn't look at anyone. she kept her head down, and when everyone was spreeding stuff about me she told them strate...

I know this is a win-loss relationship.. as I am in a battle with someone who is going to be a **** to her..
    Last edited by blanky12!; 28-09-2008 at 07:59 PM.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast