HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default [THE PURPLE VIEW] Why Grand Theft Auto IV Sucks Harder Than Elton John

http://thepurpleview.blogspot.com/20...ed-harder.html

I may sound quite... arrogant with my words and I'm likely to get some fire from the 360 owners in here, but it's not your console's fault or Microsoft's, I'm not blaming anyone except Rockstar.

Please tell me what you think, through the comments thing or by emailing me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I got flamed for saying this like 2 weeks before it came out :rolleyes:, turns out I was right.
    And yeah, it does suck, its fun, but crappy.

pc setup | system specs
    check what i've been watching here.
    avril lavigne ♥

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Gotta agree with you, I want to sell it but my brother put half the money towards the game and he wants to keep it so I can't sell it ergh.

I found the story really boring, it was too predictable in my eyes.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The game only sucks after you've completed the missions. I agree they have left out key features, one of them being the gym
    Back for a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well I disagree with all of you, it's a fantastic game that lives up to the others. I'll agree with 1 of your points that the game was missing half an inventory of guns, parachutes, jets and a jetpack; apart from that it's fine. Oh, and to add to your list, it was also missing some spacious countryside.

Those are minor things that fanboys make a big deal over. The overall gameplay and story is twice as good as San Andreas.

Oh and your review is terrible, and I don't even know why I took it seriously, and took the time to post.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Personally, I thought GTA was fantastic. Only after playing Mercs 2 did I realise how much you value GTA, Mercs they hand it you on a plate whereas you have to build it up on GTA. It feels hard worked for, the story was one that is rarely rivalled in games today and the multiplayer wasn't half bad for an afterthough. Hopefully the DLC will bring something nice along.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes, GTAIV may have had things missing, but it's still a great game compared to most others, and I'd still rather play it than play Elton John's greatest hits on my 360.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I might've been a bit hard on the little bugger, though I still hate they they halfed most of the things they put in San Andreas, I guess we'll just see where the DLC goes and if it lands on my black box (which I doubt).

I didn't say I hated Grand Theft Auto IV did I? It's a love/hate relationship with it if I'm honest, it's got things I wanted in the next outing but a lot of things I actually wanted in the damn thing. I'm giving it to my cousin anyway.

For all you GTA IV lovers, this is just Part 1. Part 2 will mean you finding where I live and throwing bricks through my windows (press L1/LB to pick up bricks). Not really! They'll be a surprised in store, next week

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleness View Post
    I might've been a bit hard on the little bugger, though I still hate they they halfed most of the things they put in San Andreas, I guess we'll just see where the DLC goes and if it lands on my black box (which I doubt).

I didn't say I hated Grand Theft Auto IV did I? It's a love/hate relationship with it if I'm honest, it's got things I wanted in the next outing but a lot of things I actually wanted in the damn thing. I'm giving it to my cousin anyway.

For all you GTA IV lovers, this is just Part 1. Part 2 will mean you finding where I live and throwing bricks through my windows (press L1/LB to pick up bricks). Not really! They'll be a surprised in store, next week
    sounds exciting :8

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleness View Post
    http://thepurpleview.blogspot.com/20...ed-harder.html

I may sound quite... arrogant with my words and I'm likely to get some fire from the 360 owners in here, but it's not your console's fault or Microsoft's, I'm not blaming anyone except Rockstar.

Please tell me what you think, through the comments thing or by emailing me

They speak alot of **** anyway. pfft. if u dont like the game, dont buy it.

You cou'da easily just of read a review before buying it, nooby sites.. pfft.

So really.. that site sucks. the review sucks. ROckstar made a few mistakes but, Who the heck cares?
    Taste The Rainbow,
    Eat CRAYO
    NS

I'm The Man Who Can't Be Moved.

:werock:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast