HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

akk you need to do is edit the permissions but do it so they cant reply or start a thread, then see if they join up, its not that hard

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenIllusion
    You guys.. if your just gonna sit here and non-constructive critisisim on his forum, it's really not needed.
    It was constructive critizism.

Get a real site template, not freewebs. We're giving him hints to help. Liam started off these arguements by getting ratty when Mentor said it was rubbish because he hasn't put any effort in it! :/

Also, having the forum so people can see what they're joining. Unless a log in page is your special item.

Tokens
    Habbo
    T0X!C-uk

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc
    It was constructive critizism.

Get a real site template, not freewebs. We're giving him hints to help. Liam started off these arguements by getting ratty when Mentor said it was rubbish because he hasn't put any effort in it! :/

Also, having the forum so people can see what they're joining. Unless a log in page is your special item.
    Ahrg speel his name like ti is on the forum so it dont look like its me who being the idiot :p

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well don't you think telling someone their forum is rubbish is rude?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lauralol
    Reading backwards says no one was if they did then it must of been because he was being rude to Mentor for posting good critisizm, why would you want to join a forum you can't see and support a website that he has put no effort in?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lauralol
    No. Not at all.
    Take it on the chin.

Tokens

Ok - Paddy's opinion.
    Liam grow up. How old are you 11? streching to 13??
    Ive been on this earth much longer than you, doesnt mean I own it.
    Mentor is completly correct, you are wrong. He was helping. Freewebs is terrible, so as soon as i saw the sight i sighed, the forum, sort it out...
    Anyway Laurilol, it is not rude. Your name is rubbish, is being rude but the forum looks bad is not, see two different things. Mentor is perfect as he is the Habbox Webpage Designer, which takes alot of skill time and effort, something you do not have Liam.
    Anyway, because I am so wonderfully nice, I will help you with your forum and site if you wish.
    But insult any of MY fellow staff members and I will bite your head off...
    Got that?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I stand by my orgnal opion, athogh i kind of feel sorry for the normal liam as people are abbrivoiting !!!liam!!! to his name "/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The whole part of starting websites/forum is to deal with rejection.
    You take suggestions and constructive criticism, like Mentor and many people gave you, and you build up from it.
    Here are my suggestions.

Get a real IPB, not InvisionFree, there are less restrictions and you can get way better skins and mods.

Change Hosts Forget about freewebs. If you are really serious about your website, you will get past the 50 file limit (or whatever it is) and get a seroius cPanel host. You can find many free. I even have a thread, here: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=16480
    Look under Free cPanel Hosts

And also as everyone has said, please change your forum so that people can view what they are in for before they sign up.

And thats it.
    I tried to keep it 'non-rude' as many of you are easily hurt by CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

http://www.teenmessageboards.tk/ TRY IT NOW... and mentor wth are you going on about? Are you trying to say I am not !!!liam!!! ? :S

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast