HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default "White" Dazzle capture card

I went to maplins today and they had a white dazzle instock, could someone find some information on what difference is between all 3 and a link to show where you found it +rep to usefull replies.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I dunno but as far as I'm aware all the Dazzles have software issues and can't broadcast so if you wanna broadcast I'd get a different capture card such as Easy Cap or something good, ask around on halo3forum.com or something like that because they're based around capture cards.
    That's why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it cause we consider these minutes golden.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They have a white one?? That's hot..

Josh - I broadcast with Dazzle...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No you don't :@
    That's why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it cause we consider these minutes golden.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't know but the owner of Dazzle is making a ******* fortune with this fad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nain View Post
    i voted 'Not Sure' as im, not sure!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    No you don't :@
    I actually do lol but you also have to buy an Audio jack so you can stream with sound.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Aflux View Post
    I don't know but the owner of Dazzle is making a ******* fortune with this fad.
    It's not a fad it's people capturing what they do on their games console There are loads of brands but Dazzle is the most heard of on here, and Brandon the sound is ****** for Dazzle 100, Dazzle 170 (plantium) can't broadcast it just shows a black screen

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    It's not a fad it's people capturing what they do on their games console There are loads of brands but Dazzle is the most heard of on here, and Brandon the sound is ****** for Dazzle 100, Dazzle 170 (plantium) can't broadcast it just shows a black screen
    Oh sorry babe, didn't know.