HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default TTGL [spoilers upto ep 8]

OMG KAMINDA DIED *** . Im on episode 9 now, but why did he have to die

No spoilers plx.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Don't believe in yourself, believe in me who believes in you! Kamina had to die because he was a man. I could see it coming from the first episode to be honest, didn't anyone else?

Already a thread on this by the way - http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=526506

Also, watch the uncut version of episode 6 NOW for more Kamina goodness. Don't worry, there aren't just a few uncut scenes, it's basically a brand new episode, and you're really missing out if you don't watch it!

Part 1 - Part 2
    Last edited by Neversoft; 23-10-2008 at 06:45 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me who believes in you! Kamina had to die because he was a man. I could see it coming from the first episode to be honest, didn't anyone else?

Already a thread on this by the way - http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=526506

Also, watch the uncut version of episode 6 NOW for more Kamina goodness. Don't worry, there aren't just a few uncut scenes, it's basically a brand new episode, and you're really missing out if you don't watch it!

Part 1 - Part 2
    ill probs watch it at the end, i wanna see goes on in the main story.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lNaughtynemo View Post
    ill probs watch it at the end, i wanna see goes on in the main story.
    Why would you watch episode 6 at the end? It makes more sense to watch it now since you finished episode 6 recently. Nail watched it after watching episode 8. You suck.

I watched the first three episodes of Code Geass today by the way. It's quite interesting, but so far nothing compared to Death Note. Also, the character design is horrendous. I hate CLAMP. Their character design is always the same and since they're an all female group they always try to make the male characters look cute and handsome. CLAMP don't belong in a production like Code Geass.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 23-10-2008 at 08:41 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why would you watch episode 6 at the end? It makes more sense to watch it now since you finished episode 6 recently. Nail watched it after watching episode 8. You suck.

I watched the first three episodes of Code Geass today by the way. It's quite interesting, but so far nothing compared to Death Note. Also, the character design is horrendous. I hate CLAMP. Their character design is always the same and since they're an all female group they always try to make the male characters look cute and handsome. CLAMP don't belong in a production like Code Geass.
    Lol CG isnt as good as DN, but its awesome.

wait what, WHY ARENT YOU WATCHING FMA.

Hehe simons gone nuts and now theres nia, HALT.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lNaughtynemo View Post
    Lol CG isnt as good as DN, but its awesome.

wait what, WHY ARENT YOU WATCHING FMA.

Hehe simons gone nuts and now theres nia, HALT.
    Because I still haven't finished Ghost in the Shell. I'm over half way through now though. I just suddenly got the urge to watch Code Geass today, don't know why.

EPISODE. SIX. UNCUT.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Because I still haven't finished Ghost in the Shell. I'm over half way through now though. I just suddenly got the urge to watch Code Geass today, don't know why.

EPISODE. SIX. UNCUT.
    Ill watch it 2moro mmhk.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

EPISODE. SIX. UNCUT. NOW.

Dude, megavideo sucks. I was half way through watching episode 4 of Code Geass then it stopped and said 'You have watched 62 minutes of videos today. Please wait another 180 minutes then try again. Or buy megavideo membership blah blah blah...'

Tokens

Latest Awards:

EPISODE. SIX. UNCUT. NOW.

Dude, megavideo sucks. I was half way through watching episode 4 of Code Geass then it stopped and said 'You have watched 62 minutes of videos today. Please wait another 180 minutes then try again. Or buy megavideo membership blah blah blah...'
    veoh? anime6?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It's not on Veoh, and I don't use Anime6. I'm watching it here instead.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast