HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Dom, Bomb-Head isnt incompitent. He just cant do his job, and is too busy ******* his bf than actually researching what had happened.

i do have the guts to admit it, Infactions dont bother me Hayd93 (thanks for the other one, i might as well become Habbox's first collector of infractions, seem a better title than any of the staff hold at this present moment)

Milto, I'm sure you'll feel the same way as me and dom and some of the others in the department when you see what he put.

Edited by Bomb-Head (Assistant General Manager): Please don't insult other forum members.
    Last edited by Bomb-Head; 22-11-2008 at 09:33 PM.
    Back for a while

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Obulus View Post
    Dom, Bomb-Head isnt incompitent. He just cant do his job, and is too busy ******* his bf than actually researching what had happened.

i do have the guts to admit it, Infactions dont bother me Hayd93 (thanks for the other one, i might as well become Habbox's first collector of infractions, seem a better title than any of the staff hold at this present moment)

Milto, I'm sure you'll feel the same way as me and dom and some of the others in the department when you see what he put.

Lol I got infracted for saying he was incompitent LMAO

I think i am high on infractions.

Got around hundred overall LMAO

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh Dear this thread is getting bad

American and Proud

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not my problem. He shouldnt of started it
    Back for a while

Tokens

Latest Awards:

First of all, congratulations.

Secondly, Just stop, Callum. Jason may have been wrong (I haven't the slightest clue what he has done though) but its finished. Ended. You and Dom were fired and arguing with him won't change that.

Just lock/close this thread? It was meant to be a beautiful thread of congratulations for the department who deserves this but I doubt its going anywhere except for the moderators dishing out bans and firings.
    Last edited by lPinoy; 22-11-2008 at 09:16 PM.

I'll be branded a maniac for speakin' the truth and I'll be murdered as soon as I hit the streets with the proof.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Obulus View Post

Sorry you got fired but that comment about BOMB-HEAD was not needed.

American and Proud
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'll close the thread

All the mods are tooo busy having a **REMOVED** to bother

Edited by Bomb-Head (Assistant General Manager): Please don't post inappropriately.
    Last edited by Bomb-Head; 22-11-2008 at 09:35 PM.
    Back for a while

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234