HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Cokemusic

Tokens

Default Cokemusic

No one knows anything about it!They need Mderators, and such lik that.If you agree then post!

Tokens

HI JOSH ITS NOBLE HERE LOL UR RIGHT ABOUT THE MODERATORS IN COKE THEY ARE RUBBISH
    search www.nobleshelp.tk to get a job or
    look at wats goin on in habbo

Ah i don't mind about the moderators as long as they do something to help everyone :eusa_booh
    Finding it funny that the throne could be in catolouge :eusa_danc

The farthest region of your MINIMIZED brain
    Tokens

Thumbs up

Now now dont be goin on like that about cokes moderators. They arent all bad i mean they help as much as they can and its just that the way the moderate is different from habbo. :8
    :arrow: MR COKE AND HABBO GAMING EXPERT :eusa_danc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Coke moderators

seriously coke moderators are a joke i went on there nd they all jus door block so u report em sayin there deliberately blokin it nd i got a message bak sayin " leave the room then ur only aggrovatin em" so a frieked nd had ago at the moderator nd they then banned me nd did nothin bout the door blocker :@ so i jus left realisin habbo was so much beta :p

Chilimagik.net // Reviews, Band Biographies, News, Pics + Loads More!!
    [Thybag.co.uk - Vive la revolutione]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ive Never Gone On Coke Music But Ive Heard It Is Nowhere As Good As Habbo

Tokens

Thumbs up Coke Music has its Advantages and Disadvantages

One advantage is its cost less money to buy decibels...its costs like $1.00 to buy a coke...and now when you get a coke code...the first one is 1000 second is 2000 and so on...Habbo it costs for me $7.00 and I only get 25 credits...and also cokemusic's prices of everything are going down in the catalogue, so thats good...cokemusic is gonna have 2 new rares every 2 months so thats good...habbo hasn't had a new rare since Christmas, and that rare wasn't any good ...All in all I think when Cokemusic is done with there upgrades...i think they will be better, oh and another disadvantage for cokemusic is the moderators, they need more I think :p

Tokens

Default :|

There once was a time... When Thwipp was a moderator, he was the funniest person you could ever talk to... then he quit and we got people like DanBearDen, Honestly i dont like him, but Thwipp is back now and same with Delux_247
    [PWNAGE]
    AccessXet.tk