HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse View Post
    well seen as birmingham have 2 teams, one whos actually a decent side and you pick man utd over them, i think you could be
    I AM the MOST LOYAL UNITED FAN ON THIS FORUM! I have no else to say.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Clowgon View Post
    I come from Birmingham and i support Manchester United. OOO I'm a Glory Hunter! :rolleyes:
    What but you what you what the **** yes you are.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I AM the MOST LOYAL UNITED FAN ON THIS FORUM! I have no else to say.
    but if they were **** you wouldnt support them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Malachy View Post
    What but you what you what the **** yes you are.
    What What? Stuttering with your words there now dear....

Quote Originally Posted by Wootzeh View Post
    but if they were **** you wouldnt support them.

YES I WOULD. I'm No glory hunter. Been with united since of the age of 2! How dare you...

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Why do people say all Man U's supporters are glory supporters? If you went and shot all those you thought were Man U glory supporters, they'd have no supporters left because everyone just think's they're glory supporters...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by astonvilla View Post
    Why do people say all Man U's supporters are glory supporters? If you went and shot all those you thought were Man U glory supporters, they'd have no supporters left because everyone just think's they're glory supporters...
    Because he's from birmingham, he only supports man united because 'they play the best football in the world' and thinks his local teams are crap, aston villa

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What What? Stuttering with your words there now dear....

YES I WOULD. I'm No glory hunter. Been with united since of the age of 2! How dare you...
    Yes, because your extremely infuriating 'dear'. You are a glory supporter, support Villa or the Blues (ugh) for god sake.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by astonvilla View Post
    Exactly. People these days....

Quote Originally Posted by Wootzeh View Post
    Because he's from birmingham, he only supports man united because 'they play the best football in the world' and thinks his local teams are crap, aston villa
    I never meant to say that, i was frustrated. Aston Villa are quite good probably have the best English players in the Perm and possibly in the country.

Yes, because your extremely infuriating 'dear'. You are a glory supporter, support Villa or the Blues (ugh) for god sake.

No 'dear' your NOW being quite a "infuriating" *******. You can't say everyone who lives in a city and supports a team in another city are Glory hunters.

Get real. DUUUUDE! What a pathectic comment to make. I'm disappointing in you son.
    Last edited by Clowgon; 23-12-2008 at 12:18 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Exactly. People these days....

I never meant to say that, i was frustrated. Aston Villa are quite good probably have the best English players in the Perm and possibly in the country.

No 'dear' your NOW being quite a "infuriating" *******. You can't say everyone who lives in a city and supports a team in another city are Glory hunters.

Get real. DUUUUDE! What a pathectic comment to make. I'm disappointing in you son.
    Just because you've been with them because your 2? Please. What made you support United anyway? Huh?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Just because you've been with them because your 2? Please. What made you support United anyway? Huh?
    Bets because they were a good team... or his family supported them. :rolleyes: Most Man Utd supporters are glory hunters, it's hard to find a hardcore Man Utd supporter out of Manchester. In fact, I don't think thats possible.

Before you call me a glory hunter for whatever reason, I support Everton LOL.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast