HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Dudedanny123

Latest Awards:

Default Free Habbox Lottery [60 Credits] - Ends 13th January

Each week you can enter into this draw to possibly win a bundle of credits. If we do not get a winner when we roll the dices, the prize is added onto next week's prize meaning you win more! This week, you can win: 60 credits!

Every week, we at Habbox will hold a draw and three numbers will be rolled using dice on Habbo UK. All you need to do to enter is select 3 numbers between 1 and 6. Please remember there are only six numbers on one dice - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. You may not have any numbers not shown on a 6 sided dice in your entry, or you cannot win! The dices will be rolled on the end date of the Competition, stated in the thread title. When the three dice are rolled, your entry must match the three numbers in the correct order. If more than one entry shows identical numbers, then the winner will be chosen at random.

You can watch the dices being rolled at Habbox's "The Habbox Lottery" show hosted by Dudedanny123! Be sure to get on down there every Tuesday at 6pm for the rolling of the dice!

Last Week's Numbers Were: 541

Winner last week: Nobody

Competition Prize/Template

1st Prize: 60 CREDITS! (Kindly donated by jrh2002)

Your entry should look like the example below:
    Habbo Name: Dudedanny123

Habbox Name: Dudedanny123
    My entry: ###

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (including Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. Members are only allowed to enter once per Internet Protocol; breach of this rule may consider in a temporary or permanent ban from entering Habbox's competitions. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by H0BJ0B to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions" thread.

Tokens

Habbo Name: SharpysamBAN
    Habbox Name: Sharpysam
    My entry: 5 1 2
    SHARPY

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo(x) Name: H0BJ0B
    Entry: 652
    2005: JOINED ; Radio DJ

2006: Radio DJ ; Senior DJ

2007: HxTV Flash Artist ; Productions Staff ; HxHD Staff ; Head DJ ; Events Organiser ; Productions Staff ; Competitions Staff ; Assistant Radio Manager

2008: Senior Competitions Staff ; Forum Moderator ; HxHD Staff ; Competitions Manager ; Graphics Designer

2009: LEFT ; Guest DJ

Tokens

Habbo Name: Shcl
    Habbox Name: Shel
    My entry: 3 1 2
    24-12-2008

Habbo Name: BellyButtons
    Habbox Name: BellyButtons
    My entry: 4 3 4

Tokens
    Habbo
    Xarea