HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    Because that was their first team... . If United beat Wigan midweek and then Bolton on the weekend they're top because Liverpool don't play until Monday.
    Thats a big if though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroka View Post
    Thats a big if though.
    Yeah, Wigan won a lot of games lately, 7th in the table, won 5 out of their last 7 I think. The Reebok is never an easy place to go to and pick up 3 points but if United played like they did today they should pick up six out of six points.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

Yeah, Wigan won a lot of games lately, 7th in the table, won 5 out of their last 7 I think. The Reebok is never an easy place to go to and pick up 3 points but if United played like they did today they should pick up six out of six points.
    Also the other game in hand at home to Fulham will be relatively easy i think, although everyone is pulling out some results this season. So yeah i think we can get 6 points for our games in hand.

Also yesterday was the best i've seen them play in ages, and Rooneys goal through Ashley Coles legs, Unlucky!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He's got us a lot of points. Came on against Stoke, changed the game got an assist for Tevez to score, won 1-0. Scored against Middlesbrough, won 1-0. Take today for example, assisted vidic for the vital opener and then netted himself. I think he's been a great asset, Fergie doesn't keep picking him for fun
    He has given us alot of points - Vital goals but his work rate is nothing like Tevez's. haven't yet seen the best of Berba yet.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

14th march could be were the titel is decided
    Do you ever feel like you want to go home?
    Lost in the crowd and you feel alone

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The Reebok? You playing Bolton now? Do you mean, the JJB?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

All under-estimating Fulham and Wigan I see. Last season, you could, this season, it's a different story.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Got my wigan tickets this morning, went to season ticket holders, its only 20 mins away. Will be a tuff game, jjb is a hard place to go.

Tokens

Good result for Man Utd.

Now we will probaly get thumped on wednesday night.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789