HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Default A story

THE PIG AND HIS WIFE
    one day msalice(the name of the pig went for milk and never came home

the end by the way your not a pig ms alise u have a great body :eusa_clap

Edited By MissAlice - Competitions Manager
    Awww looks like your the little piggy who stayed at home - Your disqualified
    Last edited by MissAlice; 21-09-2004 at 03:45 PM.

Tokens

Default Habbox Competition: Story

Here is my story:

Jibbi stared into the water but found nothing but herself. The Habbo Lido was empty – ever since yesterday. The criminals had devastated the Habbos. It was also Jibbi’s birthday today. If only Formula1freak and Moosemaster, two of Jibbi’s trusted Hobbas had been there. They would have certainly stopped those criminals – scammers they were better known called. Dionysus, just coming home from his recent vacation, went up to Jibbi and comforted her. “The Lido will be back in shape when Formula1freak and Moosemaster return,” Dionysus assured Jibbi, but she was uncertain.

Jibbi heard footsteps, and looked up to find YaTwice, accompanied by the two – Formula1freak and Moosemaster. Behind them were DollEyes and GlitterKat. “Wow, it sure is empty,” DollEyes said, shaking her head. Jibbi frowned and nodded. “So much for your birthday,” GlitterKat said sadly. “I can’t believe NO ONE saw the scammers at the time, I’ve asked everyone,” Jibbi said. Then, she heard more noises, and many Habbos appeared from behind Chloe’s stands, and from the trees, yelling, “SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIBBI!” Jibbi was confused, but finally to her relief, it had all been a surprise for Jibbi. She thanked and hugged everybody around – glad that no scammers were involved.

By Genius-Kid (Me) aka Eric

--

I had to delete a lot of it, since it was over 200 words, but finally, it's exactly 200 words if you don't count the By Genius-Kid part. I even checked on Microsoft Word. The story itself is EXACTLY 200 words - to my relief. I really wish I could have put the other parts in though.

My Habbo name is Genius-Kid. Please do not f/r me if I do not know you. Thank you.

Default Managers fight back!!!

:::JohnCena:::

Brojo was searching the hotel when all of a sudden..... WHACK!!! He was knocked out. When he awoke, he saw he was tied up in a chair. And next to him was.... Jibbi!? Jibbi was still knocked out. And, out from the shadows, came 3 men. Their names were NeoGreen, Dionysus, and Glitch123.

"I'm warning you! Let me out or I'll call a hobba!!!" said Brojo. "Be quiet!!!" said NeoGreen. When he pushed the chair Brojo was sitting in, he fell to the side, right behind Jibbi's chair. When he looked up, he could see her trying to untie herself. She wasn't knocked out! So, Brojo started doing the same. But, since he was in a basement, he knew there were rocks around. So, he used his hands to throw one. They went to go check it out, giving Brojo enough time to untie himself and Jibbi. "Thanks." said Jibbi, "Now to take care of them!" When the basement doors open, there were Habbo's all around Brojo and Jibbi, who were bruised during the fight. "CALL A HOBBA!!!" screamed many habbos watching. So, Brojo and Jibbi were taken to the hospital, and NeoGreen, Dionysus, and Glitch123 were banned.

---

Can you believe I did all this in my head in the past 3 minutes? It's kinda hard.
    I also had to delete a lot of words. Or make some words smaller. No offense to any of the Habbos in the making of this story. I know they're not scammers.
    Last edited by tidus_5225; 01-10-2004 at 03:11 PM. Reason: No title

.-"-.
    @{0.0}@
    (~)
    It's a monkey

Tokens
    Habbo
    Beneficial

Latest Awards:

Arrow My Habbo Version Of Lord Of The Badge (instead of ring)

Much that once was, is lost, for none now live who remember it. It began with the forging of the Great Badges. One badge was given to Habbo Staff, the immortal, wisest and fairest of all Hobba's.

Two badges to the Tech Hobba's great miners and craftsmen of the Hotel Hallways, and three badges were gifted to the race of Latino Hobbas who above all else desire power.

For within these badges was bound the strength and will to govern each Habbo, but they were all of them deceived for another badge was made.

In the land of sulake, deep in the fires of Piers kitchen, the dark lord Ione forged in secret a master badge to control all others and into this Badge she poured her cruelty, her malice and her will to dominate all Habbo's.

One badge to rule them all...

One by one the freeland's of Habbo Hotel fell to the power of the Badge, but there were some who resisted a last alliance of Habbo's and pets marched against the armies of Sulake and on the slopes of rooftop rumble, they fought for the freedom of Habbo Hotel.

Victory was near, but the power of the badge could not be undone, it was in this moment when all hope had faded that Jibbi, daughter of the king took up her father's badge.

Ione, enemy of the free peoples of Habbo Hotel, was defeated, the badge passes to Jibbi, who had this one chance to destroy evil forever but the hearts of Habbo's are easily corrupted and the badge of power has a will of its own it betrayed Jibbi to her doom and some things that should not have been forgotten were lost...

History became legend, legend became myth and for two and a half years the badge passed out of all knowledge until when chance came it ensnared a new bearer.

The Badge came to the creature Becsmegal, who took it deep into the tunnels of the misty Snewsbox and there is consumed her the badge brought Becsmeagal unnatural long life, for five years it poisoned her mind and in the gloom of Becsmegals's cave it waited darkness crept back into the rooms of the Hotel rumor grew of a shadows in the public rooms, whispers of a nameless fear and the badge of power perceived its time had now come it abandoned Becsmega but something happened the badge did not intend...

It was picked up by the most unlikely creature imaginable, a Habbo Rareboy Baggins of the Teleport Heaven, a time had come when Habbo's would shape the fortunes of all...

By FiftySeven (Habbo name)

Its Cool :eusa_clap :eusa_danc

Tokens

Well, I am a Manager, but i had to send in a short story i just couldn't resist it! - So this story is just for fun, which meens i am not entering it! Oh, and i have only included one hobba in my story. Which is the fantastic WAYNE_J hehe! The story is more than 200 words, but its for fun and i enjoy it.

Ghost Story !!

The door opened, as wide as it could reach. The room was dark and old fashioned, with heavy, dull, dusty furniture. A storm was brewing up outside, and a flash of lightning lit up the boy asleep in the bed. The wooden floor creaked, kept creaking, until the boy woke up to the sound of a quiet, sinister laugh. WAYNE_J couldn’t move, he was sinking in his bed petrified. His throat was dry and he breathed uneasily in the cold air. A spooky, strange, echoing voice kept haunting him, like a distant fog horn on a stormy sea. The temperature in the room grew colder, but the sweat of fear poured off WAYNE_J's face. He smelt rotten flesh, as if a corpse was approaching his bed. The cover flew off his bed and WAYNE_J opened his eyes at once.

The voice stopped gabbling, it was at his bedside. A figure of an old, wrinkled, dead man came into view. WAYNE_J could see straight through him. The dagger in his right hand caught WAYNE_J's attention, blood was dripping from it. WAYNE_J knew he would be the next one to die. He tried to speak but words wouldn’t come out through his mouth. His heart was pounding so fast, it was like a warning for him to run. The ghost wore a top hat to hide away the scar on his forehead. His face was troubled and he looked as if he was carrying the weight of a terrible guilty secret. All of a sudden the ghost jumped onto the bed and sank straight through the boy and the bed, until he landed on the floor boards underneath. He started to tear at the floor boards with his beastly claws.

The boy was terrified but at the same time was relieved that he had not died. He asked the ghost in astonishment what he was doing. To his surprise the ghost stopped scrabbling on the floor boards and turned around. ‘What do you say?’ the ghost muttered. ‘Who are you and what are you doing under my bed?’ ‘I’m William Scarface, or at least that was my name when I was alive. I came here on this dark night to retrieve the chest that is buried under this very spot.’ ‘I don’t understand, what’s in the chest?’ An enormous crash of thunder interrupted the conversation. The ghost gave a deep sigh. ‘100 years ago I murdered my wife, in this very room with this very dagger. Then I was so filled with horror at what I had done, that I cut off my own hand and placed it in this chest and then I bled to death. I have been haunting this place for the past century but now I have come to retrieve my hand and put it back in its place.’ The ghost finally broke through the rotting floor boards and pulled out a small wooden chest. The lid creaked open and inside lay a severed hand.

The Ghost picked the hand up, a disgusting smell filled the area and WAYNE_J pinched his nose. WAYNE_J started to step backwards in fear. The Ghost stared at the boy with his dark hatred eyes, the hand popped up in one flash to the ghosts arm and puts its self into place. ‘That’s better’ the ghost shouted in his deep voice. The thunder stopped, the storm came silent. Out came the full moon, the ghost walked closer and closer to WAYNE_J. The chest was left open, the ghost retrieved what he had hidden. ‘I may now rest in peace.’ Light shone on the windows, WAYNE_J turned around at the bright moon. A cold draft passed through WAYNE_J's body, he turned back to the ghost but he had vanished.

Hehe, Hope You Like The Little Ghost Story !

Edited By MissAlice - Competitions Manager
    Im glad you explained your entry is just for fun
    Poor Wayne_J , lets hope he don't have nightmares
    Last edited by MissAlice; 24-09-2004 at 05:15 PM.

Tokens

Thumbs up The Time Of The Hobba's!!!

undefined Once upon a time in a habboly land lived a little girl named Jibbi she wanted to make a game, a game that would change the way we think so she got together with a few friends and started designing it took them a long time but then it was done, but then Jibbi said what about safety so they made a race called the HOBBAS they would protect the little habbo’s and save them from big nasty bugs called SCAMMERS!!
    They started with a few hobba’s name –Angelus-, …BOSCO…, Brian_online, .Marl. They banned habbo’s for swearing, scamming and all around being bad, they protected the little habbo’s and saved them from the evil scammers the habbo’s rejoiced and everyone was happy.
    +1

Tokens

Default my story

story name=hobbas will always ban scammers
    habbo name .com=jamesbondish
    “give that back” screamed Madame!!! Mystery was at madame!!!’s house and had just stole the mouse. “That isn’t fair I almost won that falling ferny game then until u made me stand up.” Madame!!! Protested. Meanwhile on the computer Yatwice had just sat on the chair that Madame!!! Got up from. On the computer Madame!!! Had lost that round and was out and Ytwice ended up winning the game and won the prizes. He then told Madame!!! That he would give her his prize if she told him her password and Madame!!! Knew this was a scam so she called a hobba ten seconds later madame!!! Explained to the uplink the hobba who arrived to help madame!!!) how yatwice asked for her password the next day uplink had contacted madame!!! Saying that yatwice was banned from habbo and will not be bothering her again.mystery also said sorry about making madame!!! Losing the falling ferny game.
    Then madame!!! Found her self n her bed. “it was all a dream it was all a very weird dream”
    if everyone wants to be different then why call people because they are different.
    obey the habbo way and stay ok.

Tokens

Habbo Name : DJ-4000

There once was a Hobba named Mizki who offered a prize to the artist
    who would paint the best picture of peace. Many artists
    tried. Mizki looked at all the pictures. But there
    were only two she really liked, and she had to choose
    between them. Her partner named Sken totally disagreed with her.

One picture was of a calm lake. The lake was a
    perfect mirror for peaceful towering mountains all around
    it. Overhead was a blue sky with fluffy white clouds.
    All who saw this picture thought that it was a perfect
    picture of peace. The artist of this work was QuarterBack.

The other picture had mountains, too. But these were rugged
    and bare. Above was an angry sky, from which rain fell and in which lightning played. Down the side of the mountain tumbled a foaming waterfall. This did not look peaceful at all. But when Mizki looked closely, she saw behind the waterfall a tiny bush growing in a crack in the rock. In the bush another Hobba had built a Hotel room. There, in the midst of the rush of angry water, sat the room where you could go for peace and quiet. The Artist of this other work was AUDI0SLAVE.

Which picture do you think won the prize? Mizki chose the second picture. Do you know why?

"Because," explained Mizki, "peace does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. Peace means to be in the midst of all those things and still be calm in your heart. That is the real meaning of peace.
    +1

In Live In England, coz it da place to be ;)
    Tokens

Default The Crazy Hobbas and the Dinosaur

Habbo Name: QuietboySilva

A room, a cold, quiet and boring room was filled with nothing but Dionysus. Yeah, its frightening.
    A moment later a big dinosaur walked in and gobbled Dionysus into little pieces and out came Celene Dion. Then Jibbi walked in and began hugging Celene Dion and congratulating her on her success. She then gave Celene a FREE Tubmaster! But Celene turned it down and said she has 15 already.
    Then Jay walked in with bright green fluffy hair. She was mad a someone, for some reason. The thing is Jay was jealous that Celene Dion was Jibbi friend, even though J-LO was her friend. She denied this was the reason for her mad rage. She began pulling the hair of Glitterkat. So Jibbi flew through the air, and all the other hobba’s watched in amazement . Then Jay fell to the floor. But, with something in her hands. And it was madness, since Jay had Glitterkat’s wig in her hands! Jibbi landed straight in the tubmaster and all the water splashed all over the hobbas.
    Finally Impetuous walked in the room and said, “Is everyone behaving in here, because if your not then you are being naughty Hobba’s and I will have to sort you out”:eusa_naug
    Jibbi got up and said, “Im sorry, ive been bad”
    So Impetuous took Jibbi by the ear and put her in a batch of petals.
    Jibbi was lost. Jibbi founded Habbo though. But Jibbiwas unsure what had just happened. She then started dancing with a Scottish kiltsman and they all lived in a world of Habbo together:eusa_clap.
    Last edited by chris200288; 06-10-2004 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Change Colours because Jibbi in Yellow is hard to see.
    +1

Tokens

Default Never Scam In The Hotel Of Goodness..

Habbo Name:Thinkable

Once upon a time, there were Five Hobbas, Ste471, Elux, ScaryMo, Generix and GummyBears. Generix recieved a Help Call saying that someone's Furni had been put into the walls. So, he went to the Room.. Then he said to call a Moderator. So then the Habbo called a Moderator and Generix left.
    He then recieved about 70 Friend Requests from this same Habbo. So he Messaged GummyBears asking why she though he was Friend Requesting him.. GummyBears reccomended Generix to go back to his room..
    So he did that.. Then the same Habbo said to Generix,
    "I have got a Scripter, want to see me use it?"
    So, Generix Messaged ScaryMo, Elux, Ste471 and GummyBears to come and see.. The Habbo said
    "Why is there so many Hobbas in my Room?"
    Elux replied
    "You shouldn't be using Scripters, it's against the Habbo Way."
    Then the Habbo was immediatley Banned.. ScaryMo said.
    "That shown him.. We're the Hobbas re-united"

So remember Habbos, never use Scripters and KeyLoggers. Never Scam, Flood, ask for Passwords and stuff like this.. It can always lead to Banning in the end, and you lose all the Furni you got an your Habbo, so there is no point..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123