HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Post Tell Me A Story !!! - Ends 9th October

Any ideas what this competition is about ? Could you write a story that will entertain us all ? Here is your chance. Please read carefully before you enter.

Your story must include the following:-

One female hobba/habbo staff
    Four male hobba/habbo staff
    It must be respectful, so no dissing. It can be funny, serious its up to you.
    Ideally no more than 200 words.

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of our forum. Habbox is giving all its members the opportunity to enter this competition, click on the post reply icon.

The Prize's are
    A tubmaster (kindly donated by habbox member pokerofdoom) and 30 credits of furni from the Habbox Donation Room to be chosen by Habbox.

This competition will run until October 9th unless otherwise stated.

Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (printed in black).

Your entry should look like the example below:

Habbo Name: Properclone
    Followed by your story.

And remember to enter this competition you must be a registered member of the Habbox forum.
    Follow the link below to go to the competition entry page and click on the post reply icon, leave your habbo name and your entry.

Terms and conditions: To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each pc. If more than one entry is made using the same pc all entries will be discarded. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on 9th of October 2004. The winner will be announced on the site and in this forum and will be contacted by MissAlice to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Properclone will be judging the competition any harassment or attempted bribery will see you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Habbox Forum. Habbos named on the About Habbox page as part of the Habbox Team before the closing date are excluded from participation. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries. - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to do so.

Winner Announced 10th October 2004
    Winners Name - FB!
    Last edited by MissAlice; 26-11-2004 at 07:01 PM.

Tokens

Default Grace who had incredible pace who need to do her shoe lace

Peta_H:

Story:

Grace the hobba had incredible pace
    though she had to do her show lace.

Grace the hobba that had incredible pace
    who was doing her shoe lace
    didnt realise that there were mean habbos comeing up behind her to steal her laptop which had her habbo deatails.

Though grace that had incredible pace
    who had to do her shoe lace had 4 male hobba friends called Gim , Gimmmy , Grimmy and Gymmy round the corner. When they hurd what was going on the 4 hobbas which also had incredible pace came to rescue her.

Grace that had incredible pace
    who had to do her show lace
    was very thankful because of what the.....
    4 male hobbas that had incredible pace
    did for her

So in the end
    Grace and the who had incredible pace
    who had todo her shoe lace
    went to habbo lido to have a swim
    with the 4 male hobbas who also had incredible pace

Words 136 :eusa_danc
    Last edited by PumpkinPeta; 08-09-2004 at 07:07 AM.
    *+*ShOot for the MoOn and even if you miss you will LaNd among the StArS *+*

|| DJ at hab-world.com DJ PuMpKiN ||
    +1

Habbo Name: Congregate
    The New Born

Once upon a time on an island far away, there lived a beautiful princess called Princess Mizki. She had a very fuzzy appetite. She only ate apples and only drank the purest apple juice. Her servants called her 'Apple Queen'.
    One day while the princess was on a forest stroll she spotted an egg in the bush. She humbled to keep it and hatch it one day. Step by step she silently crept up to this magnificent discovery. She hurried back to her castle immediately. When she got back to her huge chamber she tried to hatch the egg. She tried singing, talking, punching, boiling and even rocking it in a cradle! Unfortunatly none of these ways would work. She cried and cried and suddenly one of her tears dripped on to the egg and suddenly it shook and hatched! From that day on Mizki lived with the baby Miz happily ever after

Edited By MissAlice - Competitions Manager
    YOUR STORY SHOULD HAVE HAD FIVE CHARACTERS IN IT.
    Last edited by MissAlice; 05-09-2004 at 11:26 AM.
    Permanently Banned From Runescape - July/August 2006
    Achieved - 99 Magic, 99 Defense, 99 Woodcut, 99 fletch.
    Didn't achieve - 99 Attack, 99 Strength, 126 Combat.

Trading Vanguard Plats/Golds for RS/Habbo Cash/Rares.
    PM Me

dj-ally Guest

Talking super hobba ( my friend mizki who help me )

habbo name: dj-ally3
    super hobba

Once there was a hobba named mizki she lived in a shoe she had 3 other friends 1's name was adi0slave QuarterBack YaTwice and dionysus he was a crank. But mizki was a very special hobba who worked hard and so did her friends but she worked the hardest . So one day the chief named jibbi came and gave her a special hobba car and she went to work that day and every one was jealous accept her friends. That day she also got promoted to super hobba . She moved out of the shoe in to a nice log cabin on the beach were she could sit and relax after a hard day of work! She and her friends were happy after that accept dionysus was mad at yatwice and threw him in the lake . I think he said to dionysus he looked like a frog :S :eusa_danc
    Last edited by dj-ally; 06-09-2004 at 01:17 PM.

Tokens

Default Hobbas vs ???

Habbo Name: Simonac55
    Hobbas vs ???

Once upon a time, there was 5 Hobbas hanging out in Habbbo Hotel. They were Madame!!!, Nikes, Quarterback, Yatwice and AvadaKedavra. They were together to patrol the Hotel. One day, they were hanging out in Ice Cafe when they heard a strange voice: ''Were gonna get you all! Habbo Hotel...ours'' Now, the group was saying: ''Was that real? Or could it be...true?'' They ignore it but when they were patroling in the Slice of Life, they heard the strange voice again saying: ''Your roooom! Quarterback!''. So after, Quarterback said: ''We gotta go to my help centre! I'm sure it's there!'' When they were in the help centre, there was no one... But then, they heard the voice again: ''I'm heeere!''. Then, they didn't know why but they were asleep.
    ''Hmmm. Ouch!''said Nikes when he woked up. Then, he saw a strange person all in black. So he said: ''Who are you and what do you want?'' Then, he heard the stranger say:'' Habbo Hacking Network will own Habbo Hotel!''. Then, Nikes was asleep again by the effect of gazes.
    A moment later, Jibbi was in her desk when she received a message from Dionysus saying: ''There is Hobbas missing!'' So when Jibbi received that message, she directly went to the Hotel. Once she was there, she went to Slice of Life and asked Luigi: ''Have you seen anything strange?'' Then Luigi answered:''I heard a strange voice saying: You room Quarterback. So after all that, Jibbi wrote a message to all Habbos to rescue the Hobbas.
    After all that, the Hobbas were awake and the stranger was away. So Madame cried and said: ''Why did it have to be us...?'' Then AvadaKedvra hold her hand and said: ''Don't worry...We'll go through all that together!'' Suddenly, they heard a voice coming from the door. '' You're all alive! Don't worry we're there!'' said Jibbi and all the habbos. So they cut the rope that was around the Hobbbas. But after they did that, the door opened with all the hacking members! ''Let's put our forces together and defeat them!''screamed Jibbi! So there was a historical fight between those two groups. Then, all the Habbos circeled the members. ''You shall never be in Habbo Hotel!'' So Jibbi baned them all and then, everybody was rescued.
    Last edited by MissAlice; 08-09-2004 at 07:38 PM.
    Your password isn't like butter so don't spread it. :eusa_shhh

Habbo name:Simonac55

If you ever need help, feel free to PM me or look at the FAQ

Check out theForum Rules before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakespear
    Lovers cannot see the petty follies that themselves commit

Tokens

Chaotic-Theory

Jibbi Was Wandering Around The Hotel When All Of A Sudden WHAM!!! She Was Knocked Out The Evil Dionysus. When She Woke Up She Was Tied Up So Tight That She Couldn't Move A Muscle."Why Did You Do This To Me Dionysus"? Jibbi Said. Dionysus Replied As " Because I Am Tired Of All The Friend Request You Are Recieving And I Want Some Of The Popularity". But The Dionysus Untied Jibbi Because She Used Her Beautiful Charm On Him And No Habbo, Habbo Staff, Or Hobba Can Resist Her. So After A While Dionysus And Jibbi Went To The Habbo Lido And Swam For Hours Upon Hours.
    Then Quarterback,Spawn_Xe, And Moderator Cam In And Saw Them On Top Of The Bench!!!
    Last edited by Chaotic-Theory; 06-09-2004 at 02:39 PM.
    +1

Tokens

Red face Grumpygirl and the fly boys

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode]

Habbo Name:djotto1991

There was a young lady called grumpygirl who was the prettiest girl around she longed for a man but then it was four she found.Two were boys and two were men the other is not mentioned because he is a hen.Chungoman was a man a man with perfect cheaks but he was dropped when he was with the geeks and freaks.The next to try was coolmark and his name explains it all except he wasnt chosen because he is to tall but his brother ian-san was the perfect match but then he became obsessed with his cookie batch last but not least was Quarterback who baked GrumpeyGirl a flapjack.They lived happily ever after they didnt scam they didnt cheat but they gave us something good to eat

Tokens

Default My story: Becs finds her lucky man.

Preppy08 (USA Habbo hotel)

It all started out in a dating room. A lucky habbo staff named Becs had the choice between 4 handsome young men named, SEC, Beetlejooce, Dionysus, and don_Beech. They were all dressed up, all the men in tuxedos, and Becs in a formal pink gown. Everyone in the crown was going crazy screaming who Becs should choose. Cookiez, the host of the dating game was getting pumped up for this exciting event.
    “Becs, please go up to the gentlemen who u think is not right for you at all,” Cookiez said. Becs walked up to each guy, examining them closely. She stopped at Beetlejooce.
    “I’m sorry sweety. I don’t think that you and me would work out,” Becs told him while she pecked him lightly on the cheek. She did the same thing 2 more times. She decided to keep handsome SEC. They kissed each other lightly, and rode off into the sunlight on a horse. It was the most romantic thing any one has ever seen.
    [COLOR=Pink]im a cutie with a bootie :eusa_whis
    -----Tara-----
    go braves! braves vs ross: 21-28...BRAVES WON!
    mmm and let it roll

Default When sierk went be"sierk"

.x!x.MaNgO.x!x.
    One day Jibbi came by..
    Sierk saw her and said "Oh my!"
    Sierk couldnt take off his shocked eyes off her,
    But Jibbi said "Take your eye's off me sir"
    Rodja came along and asked what was going on,
    But Sierk turned around and Jibbi was gone!
    Rareboy came to see all the action,
    But when he came all he saw was a pin?!?
    Formula1freak was around when he was there,
    He said" This must be a clue! Come here! Come here!"
    They followed and followed him down a dark dark cave hall..
    Until they saw a ugly fat monster (And he was tall!)
    Behind the monster, there was Blackmaggot!
    Defeating the monster by his awful strong hits!
    Then Sierk just reckonised Jibbi was there
    Blackmaggot was saving Jibbi from here!
    Sierk got dizzy after seeing all the hobba's,
    But at least he didnt see a robber!
    Thats the time when Sierk went Besierk,
    But trust me, monster's still lurk..

Tokens

Default the nasty hobbas

habbo name:x!candi!x
    story name:the nasty hobbas
    Once upon a time there was a hobba called wuvme she loved to dance and sing :eusa_danc one day when she was singing on the stage 4 male hobbas (jimmypieface adamant maximus and popye) snuck up behind her and pushed her of the stage ooooooooow she screamed
    hahahahah the boys snickerd jibbi stormed into the room and said hobba boys im taking away ur hobba rites for how many days shes in the hospital! the boys walked to their hobba dorm rooms that bites one said yeh lets get revenge on jibbi the other one said so they plotted a plan the nxt day they snuck into jibbis room and painted all her clothes black and put green hair dye
    in her shampoo.

they waited in silance as jibbi came out of the room black clothes and green hair she screamed! im not going out like this!
    who did this! she lined all the hobbas up she was a good truth detecter so she spotted flickering in the boys eyes! YOU DID IT! they boys got sent to confinement and couldnt use there powers for a whole year
    but did they have another plan in store..........................
    Last edited by x!candi!x; 06-09-2004 at 08:23 PM.
    My heart beats like a drum (all night)
    Flesh to flesh, one to one (and its alright)
    And Ill never let go cause
    Theres something I know deep inside

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast