HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ah well, it's the way it is - if you don't get success you'll be out the door in todays game. Funny that Fergie and Wenger are the most successful managers in the league and surprise surprise those two have been at their teams for the longest.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sometimes it isnt the managers fault but they get the blame for the players mistakes and mindset.
    I love it when you
    flex like that

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flamedragon3

Quote Originally Posted by Browney View Post
    Avram: 2nd in premier league (like Mourinho the year before), Got to a CL final (Mourinho NEVER acheived this) and a semi final in the FA Cup. Horror show! Scolari has not had the chance to show his capabilities, but it's not as if Mourinho is untouchable.
    But it was (as many people argued) Mourinho's team.

Also funny how City and Chelsea are both really rich clubs?

City, Chelsea and Real Madrid have all been getting quite a few managers recently, and if I'm not mistaken, theres quite a big thing that makes all three teams common? There all rich and keen for success, but non of them have really done too well recently, and they have all had a new manager this season so far.

Show money can't buy success I guess?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Flamedragon3 View Post

City, Chelsea and Real Madrid have all been getting quite a few managers recently, and if I'm not mistaken, theres quite a big thing that makes all three teams common? There all rich and keen for success, but non of them have really done too well recently, and they have all had a new manager this season so far.

City have only been 'rich' for a few months. And only one manager was sacked (it might even be before the arabs came) during that time.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flamedragon3

Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    City have only been 'rich' for a few months. And only one manager was sacked (it might even be before the arabs came) during that time.
    It was before they took over. But before then we were still quite rich. Our owner then had £1billion and had the project of making our club a champions league team in 10 years. The arabs just had much more money and a bigger ambition to reach the champions league sooner rather than later.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You can't really make that point when you leave out other teams that are rich and haven't sacked their managers.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

But Avram made like no signings, except Anelka I think. So with the exception of this season's top scorer, Big Phil inherited the same team.

Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    You can't really make that point when you leave out other teams that are rich and haven't sacked their managers.
    United? top of PL... Liverpool? Second in PL...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

United? top of PL... Liverpool? Second in PL...
    Oh yeah, there's only one league in the world. :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    Oh yeah, there's only one league in the world. :rolleyes:
    sorry I pressed your buttons boyo, but I was actually agreeing with you. yet you have to act smart eh?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

sorry I pressed your buttons boyo, but I was actually agreeing with you. yet you have to act smart eh?
    I'm not acting.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123