HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

oh dear mate. u make no sense?
    Fabregas has been in and out so u cant put him in? Essien has been out since like October with a cruciate ligament injury. So how comes hes in there?

Rvp= Robin Van Persie

Scot Carson. even almunia is better than him this year and almunia is pretty poor .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

youve just proved to everyone you know nothing about football, you put!
    JO and emile heskey plus kenwyne jones before berbatov LMAO funny! Really funny and im a city fan and i think berbatov is playing his best football now.
    MCFC && Cheryl Cole
    What more could you want?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Urg, mascherano was Liverpools best player last season, hasnt been quite his best this season but starting to get back to his normal self now.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No Stephen Ireland...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    lolllllll.
    damn you're stupid.
    it's even still surprising me now.
    Don't call me stupid. Have some respect. If you can't speak to fellow members with a slightly un noobish, cocky attitude then i suggest you come off this forum for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Brody View Post
    oh dear mate. u make no sense?
    Fabregas has been in and out so u cant put him in? Essien has been out since like October with a cruciate ligament injury. So how comes hes in there?

Rvp= Robin Van Persie

Scot Carson. even almunia is better than him this year and almunia is pretty poor .

I don't think i can argue with you there.

Quote Originally Posted by RareIce View Post
    youve just proved to everyone you know nothing about football, you put!
    JO and emile heskey plus kenwyne jones before berbatov LMAO funny! Really funny and im a city fan and i think berbatov is playing his best football now.
    Emile Heskey has been quite good for Wigan this term You haven't watched him play for Wigan this season have you? Kenwyne Jones has been a great asset to Sunderland this season he has scored some good goals and his movement on and off the ball has been spot on.

As i said Berbatov has scored some goals for us but he hasn't quite performed the same has he did for spurs 2 years ago. He needs to move and work a lot more harder.

I admit it I'm not no footie expect but i know my stuff.
    No-one on here can say they know everything about football. Not you not minstrels...... Sorry.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

its his opinion. Although i dont agree with some of them you dont have to keep saying he knows nothing about the game.

JPT Champions 08-09
    We're Luton Town Fc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Clowgon View Post
    Don't call me stupid. Have some respect. If you can't speak to fellow members with a slightly un noobish, cocky attitude then i suggest you come off this forum for good.

I don't think i can argue with you there.

Emile Heskey has been quite good for Wigan this term You haven't watched him play for Wigan this season have you? Kenwyne Jones has been a great asset to Sunderland this season he has scored some good goals and his movement on and off the ball has been spot on.

As i said Berbatov has scored some goals for us but he hasn't quite performed the same has he did for spurs 2 years ago. He needs to move and work a lot more harder.

I admit it I'm not no footie expect but i know my stuff.
    No-one on here can say they know everything about football. Not you not minstrels...... Sorry.

no i dont no everything about football but i know that 30 million pound berbatov is better than 3.5m emile heskey i accept its your opinion but i have to disagree.
    MCFC && Cheryl Cole
    What more could you want?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordie View Post
    its his opinion. Although i dont agree with some of them you dont have to keep saying he knows nothing about the game.
    Alas! Someone has seen why I haven't bothered having a go at the selection of players on show here.

Tokens

Clowgon you make me laugh, listing all the united players.
    YOU ARE NOT A FAN, and you are gay.
    greg 207 up, 103 downSlang term for a man's penis. Must be in lowercase, it is a common noun.
    "Dude she totally wants my greg"

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MeRkAgE View Post
    Clowgon you make me laugh, listing all the united players.
    YOU ARE NOT A FAN, and you are gay.
    Why did I pass the ball Greg? We would of won 3:2.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast