HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroka View Post
    When you get called a Liverpool supporter you only have yourself to blame.
    LOL :eusa_clap Quality.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Pyroka View Post
    When you get called a Liverpool supporter you only have yourself to blame.
    By being a Liverpool support i have witness alot more than most if not all evertonians the only thing i havnt witness is a league title.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jack.Lfc View Post
    By being a Liverpool support i have witness alot more than most if not all evertonians the only thing i havnt witness is a league title.
    Praticly, we've won everything what you have. Might've been ages ago but we have so , and we've never been down, while Liverpool HAVE IN THE PAST! Oh yeah bby.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by EverSteve View Post
    Praticly, we've won everything what you have. Might've been ages ago but we have so , and we've never been down, while Liverpool HAVE IN THE PAST! Oh yeah bby.
    Practicaly?
    A european cup?
    A super cup?

have you actually witnessed it?
    do you kno what it feels like to win a trophie?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Practicaly?
    A european cup?
    A super cup?

have you actually witnessed it?
    do you kno what it feels like to win a trophie?
    yep lol, and praticly mate, I have witnessed it i watched it on a DVD...and yep I was there on the 1995 FA Cup final xoo

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yep lol, and praticly mate, I have witnessed it i watched it on a DVD...and yep I was there on the 1995 FA Cup final xoo
    Suprising, with the everton fans claiming all there supporters are amazing and all scouse, a person form doncaster gets a ticket for there cup final.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Suprising, with the everton fans claiming all there supporters are amazing and all scouse, a person form doncaster gets a ticket for there cup final.
    I know 3 Polish Liverpool fans who were at the Champions League semi's & final, im sure Doncaster is a bit closer than Poland.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I know 3 Polish Liverpool fans who were at the Champions League final, im sure Doncaster is a bit closer than Poland.
    Ye we have alot of foreign fans but so what? we actually know that we do but its because where well known and people have heard of us.

If i argue about fans in school with any evertonians alls they can say is 'all are fans are scouse' - Ill have to give them a link to habboxforum.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ye we have alot of foreign fans but so what? we actually know that we do but its because where well known and people have heard of us.

If i argue about fans in school with any evertonians alls they can say is 'all are fans are scouse' - Ill have to give them a link to habboxforum.
    no lol, im just proving the point that most of yours fans aint from England, which is true.

And btw, if you atchually get wound up by your mates saying their all scouse, then rly you are thick lmao. Everton get an eigth of their fans from outside of Liverpool via coaches.

Unless the branches like Wakefield, West Midlands and Ireland Everton fanbuses are just made up for ammusement :S

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

bit gutted lol i like to see villa winning things

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123