HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Implement View Post
    Rolando Bianchi, Reyes, Baptista, Francis Jeffers, Fernando Mortientes, Boulahrouz, Kleberson, Kezman, David Bellion, Helder Postiga, Nugent, Darren Bent, Fredi Adu, Veron, Adriano Mutu, Bernado Corradi.

Should I name more?

And Vokes? he's **** he does practically **** all for us apart from come of the bench and score the odd goal when were already winning 2-0 +
    Bianchi was bought by City at the age of 23, hardly young and that was when City were a mid-table still buzzing from promotion team. Reyes was never going to make it in the EPL still, he has played for the best team in England (at the time), the best team in Spain (at the time) and currently players for one of the best teams in Portugal. He, again, was purchased at 20 - hardly young in comparison to the player this thread discusses. I don't even know where you're coming from with Baptista - successful at Sevilla and Madrid (goal ratio of 0.5 p/game) and didn't make it (on loan) at Arsenal but that was when he was 24. He's now playing well for Roma, that team that's in the Champions League. I'll give you Jeffers - my lord let's never talk of him again. Morientes, again, a fantastic Spanish international who has a goal ratio of more than 0.5 p/game on the international scene. I really don't know where you were going with that one - not young and very successful. Boulahrouz - purhcased at 24 by Chelsea, put in some solid performances but you try and move Terry and Carvalho from the team and having Alex as back up - ha, he never stood a chance. Played well at Sevilla and now plays for Stuttgart - a well respected team. Kleberson - well done, that's 2. Kezman - another one purhcased at 24 when Chelsea weren't really title contenders in 2004. However, as soon as Abram took over he was one of the first ones out - not because of his talent as he has gone on to play for 3 top class European teams - but because Ranieri has $$$ to play with. Bellion - did well I thought for United but much like Frazier Campbell - doesn't have what it takes to play at the top level, plays well in the French league though. Postiga - again, I kind of agree that he wasn't a success but that hasn't affected his progress as a footballer as he plays for the two top teams in the Portuguese league (on loan at one from another). Nugent, not young again (21) when Portsmouth purchased him but I still believe he can perform well in the EPL and his recent performances back me up on this - he's still only 23 as well. What the hell is wrong with Bent? Adu is 19 and plays for Benfica (on loan at the moment though) so he's still progressing. He also plays well for the national team. Veron was good what you are talking about? Over-payed and over-rated but good and was bought at the age of 25 - not young and definately not hindering his progress. Mutu got sacked from Chelsea for taking cocaine - great player and great talent - consistantly performs for Romania and Fiorentina and has played for Inter etc. Great player, wasted on drugs. But again, aged 24 when Chelsea purchased him so not young. Corradi was 29 when Manchester City purchased him, I'm not even going to waste my breath because you obviously ran out of young talent bought, then wasted.

I think, just think, that this backs mine, and many others', point up.

Tokens

Btw I was just naming anyone that got paid **** loads and then never lived up to the hype.

Which is what Manchester City are doing to younger players and slightly older players.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

let's face it, the worlds most overpaid players are Ronaldino and Beckham. fgs. 300k a week for them

Tokens

You are correct lol.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by MeRkAgE View Post
    FANTASTIC signing for the Blues, it'll hopefully make Wayne Bridge up his game.
    Another one for the future along with Weiss.
    Turned down Man U? He's got my vote
    He's 16.
    *Signature Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please in future please remove signature images if the exceed the maximum size for your user group or when removal is when requested.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

by the end of his career, city will be mid-table, in the championship.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    by the end of his career, city will be mid-table, in the championship.
    And United will be... well people will be asking what is United. They'll of gone bankrupt!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by punch View Post
    Morientes, again, a fantastic Spanish international who has a goal ratio of more than 0.5 p/game on the international scene. I really don't know where you were going with that one - not young and very successful.
    I have no idea how old he is but he did go to Liverpool in 2004/05 I think, most likely wrong, maybe he got a bucket-loada-wages then.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

28 when he was at Liverpool, past his best IMO.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Minstrels View Post
    And United will be... well people will be asking what is United. They'll of gone bankrupt!
    They're already in debt?

Like most every other Premier League club...

But now I guess you'll reply saying Manchester City isn't, lol.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast