HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default L1C Maze... +REP

Anyone got any passwords?

Me n Scott got far yday and then had to go, cba starting again... put them in spoilers or pm me xx +REP

drink up this bottle of yeah
    and P A I N T your body on me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

the password for 93/92 or something like that was through last time i was on habbo, dunno not sure now

Tokens
    Habbo
    sct

Latest Awards:

Thanks
    en ta beauté gît ma mort et ma vie

Tokens

Latest Awards:

did it work lol?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Redhotdevil65

Latest Awards:

Haha I'm a loser so I wrote them down the last time I went through.. which is a few months ago, and I don't think l1c has been online since then.

Ex-mod.
    Follow the rules, it makes the world a better place!

I've pretty much quit Habbo & Habbox, but I still stop by every once in a while. If you knew me, send me a message saying hi, and I promise I'll get back to you! Miss all you wonderful people who saved me from boredom all those years.

Tokens

Hes changes them frequently dnt he?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

nope he doesnt change frequently.

its been 3dpiles and through for a loooong time i think 96% is the last room as one of the teleporters is missing or something.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I got up to 95% I think after 2hours of mazes. I found 93% or 94% ridiculously challenging, which ever one involves the thousands of red teleporters.

95% I eventually gave up after getting into the 2nd part of it, where you are in the air. So many times have I gotten nearly to the end, then just fallen into the hole.

Some good mazes, I especially find the Pyramid maze the most challenging. Takes a while to do.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jonster View Post
    I got up to 95% I think after 2hours of mazes. I found 93% or 94% ridiculously challenging, which ever one involves the thousands of red teleporters.

95% I eventually gave up after getting into the 2nd part of it, where you are in the air. So many times have I gotten nearly to the end, then just fallen into the hole.

Some good mazes, I especially find the Pyramid maze the most challenging. Takes a while to do.
    I managed to help a friend through that red teleporter one It's hard enough knowing where to click yourself, but telling someone else where to click is worse :@

Tokens
    Habbo
    Redhotdevil65

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by [DC]eption View Post
    Hes changes them frequently dnt he?
    I know he used to, but I think he hasn't actually logged on in a few months so he hasn't recently haha. Kind of unfortunate since i heard quite a few people made it to the end and the stickies were filled.. I've only ever made it up to 96 or whatever though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren View Post
    I managed to help a friend through that red teleporter one It's hard enough knowing where to click yourself, but telling someone else where to click is worse :@
    Haha yeah someone was there when I got there the first time and they helped me through. L1c's maze designs are pretty ridiculous sometimes!
    Ex-mod.
    Follow the rules, it makes the world a better place!

I've pretty much quit Habbo & Habbox, but I still stop by every once in a while. If you knew me, send me a message saying hi, and I promise I'll get back to you! Miss all you wonderful people who saved me from boredom all those years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast