HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Leaahh. View Post
    excuse me while I puke
    Your such a turn on ove3:.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Rarelime View Post
    Good performance, hopefully we can bounce back against Boro midweek. What a shame for Jamie O'Hara, must be devastated again.
    I bet Boro are rubbing their hands after Spurs have played their 3rd game in 6 days, one of them being 120 minutes.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    I bet Boro are rubbing their hands after Spurs have played their 3rd game in 6 days, one of them being 120 minutes.
    yeyeyeyeyeye :eusa_clap.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cod View Post
    yeyeyeyeyeye :eusa_clap.
    No King, no Dawson, probably no woodgate, unfit Corluka. Looks like it will be Chimbonda and Gunter with Huddlestone and Corluka as make-shift centre backs

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Boro will win 2-1 :8

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No King, no Dawson, probably no woodgate, unfit Corluka. Looks like it will be Chimbonda and Gunter with Huddlestone and Corluka as make-shift centre backs
    + no lennon.... Hopefully Giovani gets a start on the right side, he played well against Shakhtar. **** Bentley.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

+ no lennon.... Hopefully Giovani gets a start on the right side, he played well against Shakhtar. **** Bentley.
    Bale left? I doubt Modric will be fit.

Mind you, Bale scored a cracking goal against Boro in the Carling Cup last year.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Bale left? I doubt Modric will be fit.

Mind you, Bale scored a cracking goal against Boro in the Carling Cup last year.
    It wouldnt suprise me if harry sends out a weakened team, something along the lines of;

cudicini

gilberto chimbonda rocha gunter

bale palacios hudd taraabt/giovani

campbell keane

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It wouldnt suprise me if harry sends out a weakened team, something along the lines of;

cudicini

gilberto chimbonda rocha gunter

bale palacios hudd taraabt/giovani

campbell keane
    I'm sure it wont be that bad!
    Huddlestone, Chimbonda, Gunter and Bale in defence, unless Corluka can play. Bale, Palacios, Huddlestone and Gio (hopefully). Pavlyuchenko and Keane. I don't think Harry will put on Gilberto and throw the game away lol.

Sunday and Sunderland will be our sixth game in 2 weeks... unfair much!? Why don't they arrange these cup games when the fixture list is less busy?!
    Last edited by JackBuddy; 02-03-2009 at 09:01 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567