HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Manga

No one really talks about manga on here, despite it being cheaper, easier to get hold of, and often more superior to anime. I will admit that anime gets my vote if I had to choose between the two, and I'm guessing it would also get everyone elses vote, but there definitely deserves to be a manga discussion on this forum! Without manga way over half of the good anime series wouldn't even exist!

So, let's start!

Do you read manga?
    Do you prefer it to anime?
    What are your favourites?

My top five...

1. Claymore
    2. Death Note
    3. Guyver
    4. Bakuman
    5. Peace Maker

Although I predict that Eden: It's an Endless World and Ping Pong will kick two others out of my top five once I've finished them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I only read the Naruto and Soul Eater manga.
    No longer active on here

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    4. Bakuman
    Good aint it. Alot of people done know about it =/

I like both, it depends on the series for me, I prefer death note manga, DB & OP i like both the same. but most the time i go with the anime.

1. One Piece
    2. Dragonball & Z
    3. Naruto
    4. Bakuman
    5. Death Note

Juts listed the ones im reading atm or own. Once i finish buying all of Z books im starting on FMA & Bleach. And NHK if i can ever bloody find vol 1.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I dont watch manga

so I really cant awnser all of your questions lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    No one really talks about manga on here, despite it being cheaper, easier to get hold of, and often more superior to anime. I will admit that anime gets my vote if I had to choose between the two, and I'm guessing it would also get everyone elses vote, but there definitely deserves to be a manga discussion on this forum! Without manga way over half of the good anime series wouldn't even exist!

So, let's start!

Do you read manga?
    Do you prefer it to anime?
    What are your favourites?

My top five...

1. Claymore
    2. Death Note
    3. Guyver
    4. Bakuman
    5. Peace Maker

Although I predict that Eden: It's an Endless World and Ping Pong will kick two others out of my top five once I've finished them.
    I dont read it no, since i dont really like reading it on the pc since it just doesnt feel right, and im too poor to buy anything although id LOVE to own the FMA manga :<

I dont really prefer it to anime even though i havent really read much manga.

Dont have a top 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jord View Post
    I dont watch manga

so I really cant awnser all of your questions lol
    u read it son.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lNaughtynemo View Post
    I dont read it no, since i dont really like reading it on the pc since it just doesnt feel right, and im too poor to buy anything although id LOVE to own the FMA manga :<

I dont really prefer it to anime even though i havent really read much manga.

Dont have a top 5
    u read it son.

is it like episodes but comic book type

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

All animes do it diffrently. One piece for example1 and a half chapters usually makes an episode. www.onemanga.com go pick a series and look for yourself

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jord View Post
    is it like episodes but comic book type
    Pretty much.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I only read Mangas that have no anime, they are also always Ecchi.

Click the image.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    Good aint it. Alot of people done know about it =/
    Good? It's bloody amazing! I think a fair few people do seem to know about it though. The UK was the first place for it to be released officially excluding Japan. :eusa_danc Takeshi Obata and Tsugumi Ohba are an unstoppable force!

I think the manga version of Death Note is on par with the anime. I just can't accept the fact that Mikami would suddenly stop believing in Light and start saying that he wasn't KAMI! It makes more sense for him to kill himself. I LOVE the extra bit at the very end of the manga with Matsuda and Ide though. Just knowing that Matsuda and the others thought that maybe the world actually was a better place when Kira around was so satisfying. Matsuda's theory about Near was also extremely interesting. It makes so much sense but at the same time I don't like to think it's true because I like to think that Light was actually once in control, and Near didn't actually have it all planned out and wasn't ten steps ahead of everyone else.

I think I prefer the anime version of Welcome to the NHK over the manga version. The manga has some really cool parts that make you think "Damn, that would have been good in the anime. I wish they put that in there." but overall the anime is still the best. Manga is a must read though!

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast