HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lNaughtynemo View Post
    Well i was just makin sure they werent crap dubs like one piece :p

And code geass is awesome, you're the only one i know who doesnt like it.

and the death note dub... is AHHHHH horrible, i hate the voices
    One piece dub by 4Kids Is great if you've watched up to epidoe 104 Then they change the voice's you wont be able to get into it

and Code geass was rubbish lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jord View Post
    One piece dub by 4Kids Is great if you've watched up to epidoe 104 Then they change the voice's you wont be able to get into it

The fact that you said it's great, when it's clearly not (well ive seen a couple vids of its complete and utter crap) and i trust ryuzaki wiv his opinion, ur opinion of code geass being crap means nothing

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Code Geass is one of the best animes I've ever seen. It's better than Naruto and Bleach.
    I'd recommend Code Geass as I think the dub is bareable compared to the likes of the One Piece dub and that god awful Naruto dub.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Maybe go for Ghost in the Shell if you have a more defined taste.
    Imo, people who are into dubs won't like Ghost in the Shell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Code Geass is **** by the way, don't waste your time with it.
    It's not all bad. It was ok for the first bit but then when you look at it on a grand scale; floor panels fall away killing enemies+repeat for success. To advance plot/ get away from floor panel technique develop flying mechs.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMacC View Post
    Code Geass is one of the best animes I've ever seen. It's better than Naruto and Bleach.
    They are both crap on a larger scale though. Especially Naruto cause I don't watch that. :8

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well i was just makin sure they werent crap dubs like one piece :p

And code geass is awesome, you're the only one i know who doesnt like it.
    Crap dubs to us = good dubs to them

Code Geass is just terrible! I know quite a handful of people who don't like it. Somehow whenever me and my mates are talking about anime we always end up ******** off Code Geass. It's funny. It's so bad none of us could even make it half way through.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMacC View Post
    You really sure that's a complement?

Quote Originally Posted by LoveToStack View Post
    Imo, people who are into dubs won't like Ghost in the Shell.
    What makes you say that? Because it's good?

It's not all bad. It was ok for the first bit but then when you look at it on a grand scale; floor panels fall away killing enemies+repeat for success. To advance plot/ get away from floor panel technique develop flying mechs.
    It's dire. Extremely dire. I could sit here all day listing bad things about it but that would be torture.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Fine then. Attack Code Geass and I'll try to defend it as best I can though I'm not saying it was anything close to great, it was watchable.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Code Geass was the next best thing from Death Note because it was like Death Note only with robots and everything is better with robots.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

In the Code Geass manga which I haven't read but for arguments sake will presume is the same, there are no mechs. It's the exact same story just excluding mechs. Shows that they are irrelevent and put in there for the sake of keeping viewer attention.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

In the Code Geass manga which I haven't read but for arguments sake will presume is the same, there are no mechs. It's the exact same story just excluding mechs. Shows that they are irrelevent and put in there for the sake of keeping viewer attention.
    Ermm mechs are a huge part such as the fighting, the lancelot etc..?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

One piece - 104 dubbed good voices from onwards they suck
    Other way round. You liked a dub that ripped everythign good about one piece and turned it into a big steaming pile of **** for 5 year olds to enjoy. So you must be easily amused by crappy puns to have enjoyed it. Funimation do alot better than 4kids when it comes to dubbing =/

Once again. 4kids removed. Arcs, Music, Blood, Names, Scenes, Edited Everything they could. Added puns for 5 years olds to laugh at such as yourself. Then funimation came along and kept everything intact and gave the characters good voices. You must get amused over anything..

For people getting annoyed with me ranting all the time blame him.

The fact that you said it's great, when it's clearly not (well ive seen a couple vids of its complete and utter crap) and i trust ryuzaki wiv his opinion, ur opinion of code geass being crap means nothing
    Nice to know some people have some sense. and did you mean these videos http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...C57944B21F6125 ? there a good watch if your bored.

Now on topic.
    One Piece despite what jord says. stay well clear of the 4kids dub that link will show you why. There is 1 - 39 so far with 14 coming out end of this month. and 80 eps from where the 4kids dropped it. Where i can find the link for downloading. Also i agree that FMA is a great dub. currently watching it atm. and DBZ. The fact that they were both good dubs should proof enough that funi dub is better than 4kids dub

FMA, One Piece, Dragoball z, Black Cat, Baki the Grappler, Are the only dubs ive seen and enjoyed so far.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast