HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

i dont have a clue what happened to be honest. we didnt play great. and there is not much of a chance of going through.
    Do you ever feel like you want to go home?
    Lost in the crowd and you feel alone

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Throne Sofa View Post
    Amusing how when at the start Chelsea were drowning out YWNA and in full voice, a split second later it was completely quiet and all you could hear was YWNA. Scouse Sports up to their old tricks obviously, and Andy Gray was certainly wearing his Liverpool top lastnight.
    Chelsea outsung us at the start? lool

Plastic fans - Check (i think you come under this catogrie)
    Plastic club - check
    Plastic flags - check
    Plastic head - cech
    Last edited by Jack.Lfc; 09-04-2009 at 03:17 PM.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Jack.Lfc View Post
    Chelsea outsung us at the start? lool

Plastic fans - Check (i think you come under this catogrie)
    Plastic club - check
    Plastic flags - check
    Plastic head - cech
    Firstly, if you could elaborate on your comments it'd be appreciated, or you'll just get a petty response from a petty post. With regards to the last comment on that, I just won't be going that low with you. Pathetic.
    Last edited by Throne Sofa; 09-04-2009 at 05:48 PM.
    *Signature Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please in future please remove signature images if the exceed the maximum size for your user group or when removal is when requested.

Tokens

Firstly, if you could elaborate on your comments it'd be appreciated, or you'll just get a petty response from a petty post. With regards to the last comment on that, I just won't be going that low with you. Pathetic.
    If you support United or Chelsea (generally the ones doing better than pool) your a plastic glory supporter

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by [DC]eption View Post
    If you support United or Chelsea (generally the ones doing better than pool) your a plastic glory supporter
    Gutted.
    *Signature Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please in future please remove signature images if the exceed the maximum size for your user group or when removal is when requested.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

if you dont go to games ye - check

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Wootzeh View Post
    if you dont go to games ye - check
    I feel this post is slightly naive. Many working class supporters have been driven out of the game due to rising ticket prices, whether it be giving up their season ticket or giving up their football altogether for the priorities in life. Does this mean these working class supporters, who enjoyed football when it was affordable aren't classified as real supporters simply as they can't afford it?

Think before posting, and stop being so high-horsed.
    *Signature Removed*

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I feel this post is slightly naive. Many working class supporters have been driven out of the game due to rising ticket prices, whether it be giving up their season ticket or giving up their football altogether for the priorities in life. Does this mean these working class supporters, who enjoyed football when it was affordable aren't classified as real supporters simply as they can't afford it?

Think before posting, and stop being so high-horsed.
    You never went to have been 'driven out' so stop chatting crap.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Wootzeh View Post
    You never went to have been 'driven out' so stop chatting crap.
    Again, a naive comment. Without knowing me, or anything of the like you have come to a judgement that I don't attend games. Wrong. My post was on behalf of those who have been affected, and I know a few affected by rising ticket prices. It's a sad but common fact, that the average supporter is being driven out.
    *Signature Removed*

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So our point has been proven thank you.

Plastic fan

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast