HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

coughupdatecough

Tokens

Latest Awards:

init
    Manchester City
    Oxford United
    Woodley sports

y'know.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

About to download a load of the old manager games haha!

I'll PM Haz about the update... :blue_doub

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hurry up with the update
    :eusa_danc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

October

For the first time in any cup competition this season, we were NOT drawn against a team from a higher division. Instead, we are faced with a tough challenge against Blue Square Premier side Kidderminster Harriers in the FA Cup 1st Round.

A delightful 4-0 trimuph over bottom of the league Luton, as United won the battle of The Hatters at Wembley.

As expected, we crashed out of the Johnstone's Paint Trophy, losing 2-0 to League 1 side Millwall.

The Hatters' sparkling form continued with a 4-2 trimuph over Macclesfield. Matty Hurst & Jake James continued their good form, with both getting on the score sheet.

Well, to put it bluntly, we got done over by a Nurse. A shock point to be honest, after one of the worst performances The Hatters have ever had. A lucky point, but it's more points dropped in the race for promotion.

We had to battle hard, but we managed to come away with all 3 points against a strong Chesterfield side. The victory game at a big cost though, as star striker Matty Hurst picked up a knee injury that will keep him out for up to nearly 6 weeks.

We were expected to lose this one with a number of our big name players out, and we did. However it was good to see our solid centre back Adam Wootten get his first goal for The Hatters, aswell as midfielder Danuel Manetti also getting a goal.

Player Stats

Player Stats (League)

Goal Of The Month

Congratulations to Matty Hurst on his Goal Of The Month award after his brilliant goal in our 4-2 win against Macclesfield.

League Table

Our position may look bad, but based on our latest performances I can assure you that we do not deserve to be that low down in the table. A victory in our game in hand against Gillingham could see us rise up to 9th in the table, and if we do win that game I have no doubt that we can continue our march up the table, into a possible automatic promotion place.

What's to come in November?
    November is the busiest month of The Hatters' season so far, as we face a mountain of games over the November period. We start the month with a tricky game against promotion chasing Darlington, before we play our huge game in hand against 2nd in the table Gillingham. These games are followed by our trip to Kidderminster Harriers in the FA Cup 1st Round, and then another away game against Wycombe. If we are forced to a replay by Kidderminster our next game will be against the Harriers at Wembley, and we finish the month with 2 difficult games against Aldershot and Lincoln. If we get through Kidderminster, we will finish the month with an FA Cup 2nd Round match.

A very good month.
    Last edited by Twist; 22-04-2009 at 03:36 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flamedragon3

Can you give me a chance in goal Twist?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

woooo finally i scored, and in the top 9 best tacklers.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Agh, horror month! I've been piss poor. Ive been like 5th best performer last 2 months but this month...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Flamedragon3 View Post
    Can you give me a chance in goal Twist?
    I'll think about it. It's just hard because Alex is doing really well in goal at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wootzeh View Post
    woooo finally i scored, and in the top 9 best tacklers.
    Yup, was quite a good goal too .
    Quote Originally Posted by Browney View Post
    Agh, horror month! I've been piss poor. Ive been like 5th best performer last 2 months but this month...
    Well in a couple of the games in October you and Adam performed well at the back together so it wasn't all bad.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Looks like we'll be dropping points in a few games now.