HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointles posts.
    What the **** how is that pointless?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

1 more pointless saying that's pointless twist
    Manchester City
    Oxford United
    Woodley sports

y'know.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

6.66 rating :evil:

& I'm still ****

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm shaping up a bit in net night, bit better than October, DEFENCE is tightenting.

Defence guys, Defence!

BTW, Play flamedragon (i dont know your name sorry) in net for a few games, give him a chance, i will have fun on the bench, i bet i'm knackered!
    Last edited by AlexOC; 24-04-2009 at 08:14 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

whats my slight concern? want more first team football?

Justice for the 96

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flamedragon3

Quote Originally Posted by AlexOC View Post
    I'm shaping up a bit in net night, bit better than October, DEFENCE is tightenting.

Defence guys, Defence!

BTW, Play flamedragon (i dont know your name sorry) in net for a few games, give him a chance, i will have fun on the bench, i bet i'm knackered!
    Thanks Alex. You can go back in goal later, its just I haven't played a single game yet, only one friendly.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GameGape.com View Post
    Atleast you got a goal . Trying to give everyone a chance, seeing as it is pre-season friendlies. However I'll be restricted to 3 subs after the Cov game so .
    What :S?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexOC View Post

Defence guys, Defence!

Lol I might try him out for a few games, it's just that we have some vital games coming up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse View Post
    whats my slight concern? want more first team football?
    Probably - if you want we could discuss loaning you out to another club for a month or 2 to get experience, and I'll keep an eye on your progress. Depends what you want, its just that we've got Juarez, Hurst, Forster & Sills who take up the places in the 1st team at the moment and with the team being in 1 cup competition at the moment (knocked out of the other 2), there won't be many oppurtunities for you to play.
    On a side note with transfer news, I've only had offers from Olympiacos and AS Monaco for one of our players so far. That player is Appiah who I'm strongly considering selling, and both teams offered £350k. Nobody else has had a bid put in for them, but that's probably because your only just starting out in your "careers" .
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamedragon3 View Post
    Thanks Alex. You can go back in goal later, its just I haven't played a single game yet, only one friendly.
    Read what I said to Alex. I'll probably give you a go in the next few games though and see how you fair .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    What :S?

Lol I might try him out for a few games, it's just that we have some vital games coming up.

Probably - if you want we could discuss loaning you out to another club for a month or 2 to get experience, and I'll keep an eye on your progress. Depends what you want, its just that we've got Juarez, Hurst, Forster & Sills who take up the places in the 1st team at the moment and with the team being in 1 cup competition at the moment (knocked out of the other 2), there won't be many oppurtunities for you to play.
    On a side note with transfer news, I've only had offers from Olympiacos and AS Monaco for one of our players so far. That player is Appiah who I'm strongly considering selling, and both teams offered £350k. Nobody else has had a bid put in for them, but that's probably because your only just starting out in your "careers" .

Read what I said to Alex. I'll probably give you a go in the next few games though and see how you fair .

ok, go for it.

Justice for the 96

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse View Post
    ok, go for it.
    Ok when I'm back at my mums on Monday I'll offer you to clubs on a loan deal.

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

KEEP THE THREAD ALIVE
    Used to be GraysAthChaz