HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Default Man United vs Everton team news

Gary Neville and Rafael da Silva have been passed fit for United, while Wayne Rooney and Michael Carrick should recover from knocks in time to play.
    Paul Scholes, Park Ji-sung and Carlos Tevez are among those likely to start.

Everton manager David Moyes must decide whether to risk striker Louis Saha, who has had a stomach virus.
    On-loan striker Jo is cup-tied but Joseph Yobo and James Vaughan have recovered from injuries and are included in Moyes' squad.

Man Utd (from): Van der Sar, Foster, Kuszczak, Neville, Evra, Ferdinand, Vidic, Rafael, Fabio, O'Shea, Evans, Ronaldo, Anderson, Scholes, Fletcher, Gibson, Carrick, Park, Nani, Giggs, Rooney, Tevez, Berbatov, Macheda.

Everton (from): Howard, Hibbert, Lescott, Jagielka, Baines, Osman, Pienaar, Neville, Rodwell, Fellaini, Cahill, Yobo, Saha, Vaughan, Nash, Gosling, Jacobsen, Van der Meyde, Castillo, Baxter.

Glad Jo's cup-tied. Cahill, Saha, Osman and Fellaini are the main threats i think.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i dont care about team news for the ****

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Wootzeh View Post
    i dont care about team news for the ****
    Well don't post in the thread. I'm not interested in your ignorant petty comments.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

this doesn't deserve it's own thread, no-one cares who the man utd team is :S

EDIT: Wait I just realised, your team is playing at wembley and you aren't going!?
    Last edited by Andys; 18-04-2009 at 12:05 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Clowgons View Post
    Well don't post in the thread. I'm not interested in your ignorant petty comments.

go to some **** forum where other glory hunters like you care

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Andys View Post
    this doesn't deserve it's own thread, no-one cares who the man utd team is :S

EDIT: Wait I just realised, your team is playing at wembley and you aren't going!?
    I am going. It's not until tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Wootzeh View Post
    go to some **** forum where other glory hunters like you care
    Na. I'm fine here. Thanks for the offer though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I am going. It's not until tomorrow.

Na. I'm fine here. Thanks for the offer though.
    Show tickets please.

Tokens

I second that, i've never seen a FA Cup Semi-Final ticket.

But then again I guess it is convenient for you seeing as though you probably live in London, have never been to Manchester, and you decide you'd go and watch them at Wembley because it's closer to your home, and your to much of a glory hunter to be bothered to go up to Manchester and watch them in earlier rounds/the league.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    Show tickets please.
    I don't have the tickets. My friend who lives in Surrey have them but when i get back I'll be more than happy show you one of the tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Implement View Post
    I second that, i've never seen a FA Cup Semi-Final ticket.

But then again I guess it is convenient for you seeing as though you probably live in London, have never been to Manchester, and you decide you'd go and watch them at Wembley because it's closer to your home, and your to much of a glory hunter to be bothered to go up to Manchester and watch them in earlier rounds/the league.
    Backstabbing noob. I sticked up for you when creat:ve was giving you a hard time.

Just because you support a low-profiled club who is hardly know across the world with little success - It doesn't make you any different from being a glory hunter.

So i support a Club who is arguably the biggest and one of the most successful teams in the world makes me a glory hunter?

Even if we were in the Blue Square Premier League i would still support them.

I'm not like some people who when their Club loses a Competition/Game/Player will walk away from them and support a different team.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't have the tickets. My friend who lives in Surrey have them but when i get back I'll be more than happy show you one of the tickets.

Backstabbing noob. I sticked up for you when creat:ve was giving you a hard time.

Just because you support a low-profiled club who is hardly know across the world with little success - It doesn't make you any different from being a glory hunter.

So i support a Club who is arguably the biggest and one of the most successful teams in the world makes me a glory hunter?

Even if we were in the Blue Square Premier League i would still support them.

I'm not like some people who when their Club loses a Competition/Game/Player will walk away from them and support a different team.
    Oh piss off why don't you.
    We used to be one of the best clubs in the world. We've won the FA Cup 4 times, got to the first EVER UEFA Cup final, won a number of smaller trophies, we were the joint founders of the Football League, and our stadium is the joint oldest stadium in England along with Stoke's Brittania Stadium.
    We're known around the world mate, and yeah - you'd probably be forced to support them by your dad or something :rolleyes:.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast