Quote Originally Posted by Cixso View Post
Why don't you just go away?

First of all you had no clue what this thread was about when it clearly stated it on the first line - how you "missed" it is beyond me. Do you like, read half a sentence and then make your own words up to fill in the gaps?

Do you know how to read correctly?

Second of all, Minstrels stated he plays paint ball also. Which leads to...

Thirdly, which you looks more of an idiot, you stated "You is a not a few people. It is one." Meaning it isn't just one.

A few people is more than one, you do know that right? Well now you do.

I play paint ball once every 4 month or so at Newcastle, therefore that is 3 people who play paint ball in this thread.
  • No, I missed the word "paintball" in the opening sentence. As that word is not anywhere else in the opening sentence or in the very vague thread title itself then it is no wonder that I had no idea what the thread was about which is what prompted me to ask what the thread was about.
  • Yes, yes I do. I think an A-Level in English Language kind of speaks for itself...
  • Playing paintball and taking part in a worldwide renowned event is two different things. I played paintball once, does that make me a "paintball player", no. No it does not. A paintballer would be someone who goes regularly, not twice a year or whatever. Matthew, I'm guessing, does not. Does not have his own equipment either (which is another factor of deciding whether a person is a 'paintball player'.
  • My sentence does actually make sense. The personal pronoun "you" is used in a singular context, otherwise the sentence does not make sense. Maybe it's you who cannot read properly.
  • And yes, many people do play paintball, once in a while, but this event is for actual semi-pro's or pro's or people who actually do paintballing more than once every couple of months.

I'm sorry I missed out the word 'paintball'. The only mention of that word in the thread title and opening post and if that word was not there, the thread would bare no sense which is the ONLY reason why I did not know what he was talking about. My mistake.