HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This section.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Clowgon View Post
    Hmmm. Who do you support?
    Hmmm. Who do you support?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint View Post
    Twist says to stop being such a ***** and that he should **** off back to his favourite thing in the world - armchair supporting.

dunno why he can't say that himself :S
    change the "he" to you and "his" to your

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Too many United fans who don't go to games. I can deal with Robbie and sometimes Jake however most of 'em don't know what they're going on about.

In the end it just turns to Manchester United fans 500 miles away from Manchester vs People who go to games.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Minstrels View Post
    Too many United fans who don't go to games. I can deal with Robbie and sometimes Jake however most of 'em don't know what they're going on about.

In the end it just turns to Manchester United fans 500 miles away from Manchester vs People who go to games.
    Well i go to games. 3 this season, so i hope your not trying to pin point me out.

I cannot stress how much of a true United fan i am.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well i go to games. 3 this season, so i hope your not trying to pin point me out.

Ye 3games, course you have.
    You don't help yourself when you come out and say stupid things : Stoke are going down, mark my words :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The song "Three's the magic number" is not correct, I mean you believe Kaka will sign for you after a paper used a quote from 2008 but believing a SONG?!?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wootzeh View Post
    Ye 3games, course you have.
    You don't help yourself when you come out and say stupid things : Stoke are going down, mark my words :rolleyes:
    Stoke remain 12th in the table, eight points above the relegation zone with four matches left to play. The Potters' remaining fixtures are against West Ham, Hull City, Wigan Athletic and Arsenal.

"We need one win to be safe," said Lawrence. "That's why I'm so mad today because it was the perfect chance for us to give those Stokies an early party.

Your not safe yet, your own player even said so.

Quote Originally Posted by Minstrels View Post
    The song "Three's the magic number" is not correct, I mean you believe Kaka will sign for you after a paper used a quote from 2008 but believing a SONG?!?
    I wasn't aware they used a that quote from 2008.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Stoke remain 12th in the table, eight points above the relegation zone with four matches left to play. The Potters' remaining fixtures are against West Ham, Hull City, Wigan Athletic and Arsenal.

"We need one win to be safe," said Lawrence. "That's why I'm so mad today because it was the perfect chance for us to give those Stokies an early party.

Strange how you haven't said anything in that thread since it's been posted.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You must be an idiot if you think Stoke are going down.

The Kaka quote from 2008 is fake!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast