HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: manure v spurs

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Clowgon, stop talking, for your own sake.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Clowgon View Post
    Is scoucer's a race? Is scoucer a religion?

Oh you do have real life friends? Boy that's news to me!

Your a clone of Minstrels. Your up his ass big time.
    who's acting childish now?

erm, liverpool is a city. You were essentially taking the piss and making generalisations about people who live there (they're scousers btw). That is classed as racism.

How am I up Minstrels' ass? In the last few weeks you have just made me realise why he dislikes you.
    Last edited by JackBuddy; 25-04-2009 at 11:19 PM.

Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

*REMOVED*

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not insult other Forum members.
    Last edited by Nixt; 26-04-2009 at 03:15 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Clowngons, stop being childish - go to bed and if you feel the need to carry on a argument do so in the morning. For now catch some sleep, your spelling is appalling this evening - I believe it's a sign of fatigue. Miss the half time nap?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    Clowgon, stop talking, for your own sake.
    I'll stop talking when people start talking with more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JackBuddy View Post
    who's acting childish now?

erm, liverpool is a city. You were essentially taking the piss and making generalisations about people that live there (they're scousers btw). That is classed as racism.

How am I up Minstrels' ass? In the last few weeks you have just made me realise why he dislikes you.
    This is is joke. I don't care if Minstrels dislikes me. Read my lips, I DON'T CARE!

Your using him as some kind of weapon, some kind of bait, hoping that he stands by you.
    -----------------------------------------------
    It's not me who's the cause of arguments it's the people who can't "respect my opinions"

I'm not asking anyone to like me but if they are willing to show me some respect for my opinions then I'm willing to change my ways but until then i will carry on and I'll will carry stick up for myself.

If people are going to talk to me like I'm some **** then I'm going to react in a nasty way and it's as simple as that.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'll stop talking when people start talking with more sense.

This is is joke. I don't care if Minstrels dislikes me. Read my lips, I DON'T CARE!

Your using him as some kind of weapon, some kind of bait, hoping that he stands by you.
    -----------------------------------------------
    It's not me who's the cause of arguments it's the people who can't "respect my opinions"

I'm not asking anyone to like me but if they are willing to show me some respect for my opinions then I'm willing to change my ways but until then i will carry on and I'll will carry stick up for myself.

If people are going to talk to me like I'm some **** then I'm going to react in a nasty way and it's as simple as that.
    You're honestly asking for respect when you believed you were going to sign Kaka because the paper got a quote from last year saying he liked Uniteds players?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Minstrels View Post
    Clowngons, stop being childish - go to bed and if you feel the need to carry on a argument do so in the morning. For now catch some sleep, your spelling is appalling this evening - I believe it's a sign of fatigue. Miss the half time nap?

Not really mate, it's because i have to waste my energy correcting little kiddies like you, because they think that they are "superior" and who can think that they can talk to people how they want to.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not really mate, it's because i have to waste my energy correcting little kiddies like you, because they think that they are "superior" and who can think that they can talk to people how they want to.
    So me posting posts with links to quotes from 2008 showing that the newspaper got todays article from that is worst than you saying you're going to sign Kaka because he loves the players? :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Minstrels View Post
    So me posting posts with links to quotes from 2008 showing that the newspaper got todays article from that is worst than you saying you're going to sign Kaka because he loves the players? :S
    EH? :S I'm going to bed.

Calling Scousers isn't classed as racism.

Hope this helps

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920