HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Runescape

Tokens

Default Runescape

I used to play Runescape not too long ago, it's a great online game! I never get on Runescape now though since I don't have as much time anymore and I've been paying for membership for a month or two without using it, I keep thinking 'Oh I'll get back into Runescape soon'. I've decided I may aswell cancel it, I know I'll probably never strat playing it again! So i'm going to trade some of my things from there for Habbo furni! Not much just incase I get back into it though! :p

I'll sell my full Rune Armour for 5 hc's or 7 hc worth of rares.

I'll sell every 50k for a rare.

I think that's about all for now! If your interested PM me or reply here!
    Last edited by Rye1088; 03-12-2004 at 02:33 AM.

Tokens

I used to play runescape,but leveling up really became a pain so I stopped playing ever since.
    Habbo A Go-Go! :drunken_s
    Click here to join Foxwar!

Tokens

I play that game.. im level 75, purple phat.. 1.3mil.. i dont think full rune is worth 6 hc sofas.. how many dino eggs would i get for my phat if that was the case..

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by samanthaz
    I play that game.. im level 75, purple phat.. 1.3mil.. i dont think full rune is worth 6 hc sofas.. how many dino eggs would i get for my phat if that was the case..
    I know many people who have payed such prices.

Tokens

wow.. i could make a bomb.. my phat only worth about 25 quid on ebay, i could easily sell a throne for 5 pounds..

*note: i am not in anyway selling runescape or habbohotel items for real money*

Tokens

i used to play runescape too, but now its got borin cuz its all 3D and i think its made it worse, so im sellin my 2nd account dunno how much for but offer
    but the names costah, and is mainly a miner, ill also sell my 1st account if the price is good enough the names tks, so pm me if your interested, my habbo name is costah

Tokens
    Habbo
    icebox12

Latest Awards:

Thumbs up

Same here I used to play got bored of it, as you do so I decided to hand my account to another person, my good friend who enjoys it aren't I so kind lol

Default ill buy

my runescape name is steelshot248 and my habbo name is =spe= i have like 20 norms and if u hav full mith or money or full black iill be glad to trade

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by costah
    i used to play runescape too, but now its got borin cuz its all 3D and i think its made it worse, so im sellin my 2nd account dunno how much for but offer
    but the names costah, and is mainly a miner, ill also sell my 1st account if the price is good enough the names tks, so pm me if your interested, my habbo name is costah

tks.. lol.. your a funny guy.

Tokens

i have 3 hc how many coins will you give me for that?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast