HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 105 of 115 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1144
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Flamedragon3

Quote Originally Posted by Browney View Post
    Campbell signed for Notts C on a 5 year deal even though he's 34. :S
    And he says its not for the money. :eusa_whis

As long as Notts County don't reach the Coca Cola Championship, then at 39 he will still be a good player for them really.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Flamedragon3 View Post
    And he says its not for the money. :eusa_whis

As long as Notts County don't reach the Coca Cola Championship, then at 39 he will still be a good player for them really.
    I respect the owners for doing it the rite way though, they've bought the oldest club in the world that was lurking with going out of business, injected money, and have a 5 year plan to get into the championship, then the Prem, not to mention updating the stadium and training grounds/other facilities to world class standards, and have also promised to join in with more community activities with the cash injection that they are getting, they've done it the rite way and I wish them every success.

That was not a jibe at City btw, just in general.

Btw MC have finally announced the signing of Joleon Lescott.
    Last edited by StefanWolves; 25-08-2009 at 11:22 PM.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flamedragon3

Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
    I respect the owners for doing it the rite way though, they've bought the oldest club in the world that was lurking with going out of business, injected money, and have a 5 year plan to get into the championship, then the Prem, not to mention updating the stadium and training grounds/other facilities to world class standards, and have also promised to join in with more community activities with the cash injection that they are getting, they've done it the rite way and I wish them every success.

That was not a jibe at City btw, just in general.

Btw MC have finally announced the signing of Joleon Lescott.
    Its alright, your entitled to your opinion.
    I can also see why Campbell has joined, and that is because he can have 5 more years of football. I think he's also looking to become a coach for Notts County like Arsene Wenger has said. Just a shame Notts County wern't as succesful at getting Hamann. He was brilliant for City before we bought Kompany to replace him.

EDIT - Finally got Lescott, I'm guessing it took a while to finally confirm his transfer due to his contract and 10% of the transfer fund going to Wolves. Shame to see Dunne might/should be leaving.
    Last edited by Flamedragon3; 26-08-2009 at 12:22 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I can also see why Campbell has joined, and that is because he can have 5 more years of football. I think he's also looking to become a coach for Notts County like Arsene Wenger has said. Just a shame Notts County wern't as succesful at getting Hamann. He was brilliant for City before we bought Kompany to replace him.

EDIT - Finally got Lescott, I'm guessing it took a while to finally confirm his transfer due to his contract and 10% of the transfer fund going to Wolves. Shame to see Dunne might/should be leaving.
    I'd like Wolves to come in for Dunne, there were rumours round here about us bidding for him earlier in the summer, but I doubt we'd put an offer in for him now, would be a great signing for us though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flamedragon3

Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
    I'd like Wolves to come in for Dunne, there were rumours round here about us bidding for him earlier in the summer, but I doubt we'd put an offer in for him now, would be a great signing for us though.
    Hughes has confirmed that City have recieved no bids for Dunne so far. I think hes worth more than £4m or £5m. If it were City buying him, we would have bought him for like £12m compared to someone buying him for £4m or £5m with our over spending lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Made me laugh, 3rd most expensive defender of all time, behind Nesta and Ferdinand, then 3rd... Joleon Lescott, lmao.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think he will go for about 6m - 10m we really wanting to get rid of him now, cos we're bringing in better defenders Dunne's going down the list.

He was the highest scoring defender, Lescott, in the 06-07 season with 14 goals. woo.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by AlexOC View Post
    I think he will go for about 6m - 10m we really wanting to get rid of him now, cos we're bringing in better defenders Dunne's going down the list.

He was the highest scoring defender, Lescott, in the 06-07 season with 14 goals. woo.
    But you can never have enough defenders, you will need them.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jibbish

Latest Awards:

Stephen Warnock in talks with Aston Villa now according to the Villa site and sky sports

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes please :8
    Also Chimbonda off to Blackburn, reuinted with El-Hadji Diouf ol:
    Last edited by Andys; 26-08-2009 at 12:48 PM.