HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 51 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I lol'd
    Ah well, he ****** up his career years ago.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flamedragon3

I guess we'll have to see how Owen does next season and what Fergie can get out of him... Lol, he could turn into Ronaldo and be a hero, or he may do a Berbatov which he doesn't play up to his expectations or he may do a Tevez and simply be a bench warmer lol.

On another note, does anybody actually have any idea what Sturridge's wages at Chelsea will be? He rejected a £40,000 a week deal at City, which shows how young players want too much. :rolleyes: Cheeky git wanting £70,000, I hope he does a Shauny and realises what a mistake it was for making such a big jump so early in his career.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Clowgon View Post
    Sorry if posted, I'm sure this will be a good signing, Rooney and Owen in the England days were awesome they were like the partnership of Torres and Villa.. Dnt Flame .

United usually gets the best out of players and i hope they do with Owen, and hopefully Berbatov because he is an awesome player and i would compare him to Ibrahimovic. So i think a few more signings including a goalkeeper and were fine.
    We need a good team leader... That's were we are lacking i think.

Hopefully Owen Hargreaves will be back, what a player he is.
    Yeh... Villa and Torres vs. Rooney and Owen? The Spanish will flatten them any day.

Nonetheless we all have opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Jack.Lfc View Post
    He's signed a 2 year deal.
    Alls he cares about is england
    Hope he breaks a nail and is out for the season or smit.
    Oh be quiet. You wouldn't be moaning if he signed for Liverpool again. If you are getting to owen's age, then you would enver turn down any offer to stay in top flight football.

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint View Post
    Love how Liverpool fans hate him for joining Man Utd. ol:
    Makes me laugh too My sister loves Liverpool and Owen has been her hero, but at the end of the day who would turn down an offer to be in top flight football for £50,000 at his age?

He wouldnt sign a contract, a striker like him left for 8 million. It was ither sell him for that or get nothing. He shouldnt join united out of resepct, we made him what he is. Well not what he is now alls he is now is a criple.

That last comment, get readin gerrards book.
    Jealous? :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Wootzeh View Post
    owen having his medical
    I'm not sure if that is funny or not?

Are manchester united desperate?
    So thats five posts in this thread moaning, out of pure spite.

Quote Originally Posted by alexxxxx View Post
    bit underwhelmed by the english clubs at the moment. man utd might be getting owen? so what!? man utd have yet to sign anyone decent, whilst letting ronaldo go, chelsea, arsenal and liverpool (apart from the pompey defender) haven't brought in anyone either.. it's earrly days though, but if i was a manager, i'd want all my signings done by now aha.
    Thats why you will never be a manager haha

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint View Post
    Michael Owen, when fit, is England's best striker. He's a natural goalscorer. Although, he might be injured all the time, when he plays he can get goals. It's a free transfer and I doubt he'll be paid that much. Man Utd will still buy more strikers.
    £50,000 a week. Poor sod

---

Before anyway has a go at me, I am a Leyton Orient fan, so I am hardly being biased to Liverpool or Man U

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He's basically cost Newcastle about £23 million for 4 seasons of injury and 30 goals.

Not the worst average I imagine, but by god, still awful.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Do you think i'd want him at Liverpool again? Like i said, if we would have wanted him, we would have got him. I wouldnt mind if he signed for everton.

Plus if we would have signed him it would have been in the press as a big risk, but because ferguson has signed him, its masterclass.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

because ferguson is the best club manager ever, he gets instant respect.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    because ferguson is the best club manager ever, he gets instant respect.

I wouldn't go that far, as I doubt he could work a League 1 club.

HOWEVER I have to agree he has been VERY successful, and as much as I hate him, nobody can deny that he has done *bloody* well.

Even though he moans about the FA and Referee's 24/7

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He did well with Aberdeen at the time, they were a middle sized club. He did well with United when they were way behind Liverpool. Aberdeen is probably the same as an English championship team and he made them European champions.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    He did well with Aberdeen at the time, they were a middle sized club. He did well with United when they were way behind Liverpool. Aberdeen is probably the same as an English championship team and he made them European champions.

I would be impressed if he could work on a £1.53mil budget including salaries for players.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

easy for him x