HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 65 of 115 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would love all three of them but realisticlly we can't sign any. Ramos will never leave Madrid, Hargreaves won't leave Man U for Arsenal, and Aguero, well actually maybe we can sign him, depends on how much money they want for him because we might have around 30 million spare once Adabayor is gone. Ramos at arsenal would be amazing lol but Sagna is a good Right Back so we don't need him that much. Shame about Senderos, he has potential and played well at the start of his career at arsenal and it went downhill. On sky sports it says he is still a gunner so I think we might be holding onto him though but not sure. I don't think with the squad we have now, there is any chance we will win the league if I'm honest so we definently need to buy at least 2 more players in before September.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sough.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    I would love all three of them but realisticlly we can't sign any. Ramos will never leave Madrid, Hargreaves won't leave Man U for Arsenal, and Aguero, well actually maybe we can sign him, depends on how much money they want for him because we might have around 30 million spare once Adabayor is gone. Ramos at arsenal would be amazing lol but Sagna is a good Right Back so we don't need him that much. Shame about Senderos, he has potential and played well at the start of his career at arsenal and it went downhill. On sky sports it says he is still a gunner so I think we might be holding onto him though but not sure. I don't think with the squad we have now, there is any chance we will win the league if I'm honest so we definently need to buy at least 2 more players in before September.
    Well United have lost 2 threats, Chelsea havent gained and nor have liverpool

We have gained rosicky back, eduardo and vermaleon (w/e)
    moderator alert Edited by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't have images in your signature that exceed your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why do Arsenal fans always think they're going to do well. Woop-de-doo you have Rosicky, Eduardo and Vermaelen. Fergie'll be having some hard nights sleep soon worrying about them being against them. :rolleyes:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sough.

Latest Awards:

I think we have a good chance, and 4th is good mate.

Also, Rosicky, V, and Eduardo are all quality
    moderator alert Edited by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't have images in your signature that exceed your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

United won't be a big of a threat and probably won't win either. Chelsea, well I don't count them out yet, I can see them buying at least 2 more players for big money. Liverpool already have a pretty good squad with: Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Agger, (donno who plays LB), Mascharano, Gerrard, Alonso, Benayoun, Torres, Kuyt? (not sure about that one).

We almost have a good squad, but 1 or 2 more players would mean that we have a strong chance of winning this year.

I think the way it stands now:

- Liverpool
    - Arsenal
    - Man U
    - Chelsea
    - Man City

I can see Chelsea buying some players so they will probably go up, and Man U aren't buying any so I can see Man U and Chelsea swapping and Arsenal could be anywhere in the top three really, can't predict it.

EDIT FOR POST ABOVE: I don't always think we are going to do well, the last couple seasons I've known we won't do that well but this season, seeing if we buy some players, then we can pose a threat. Man U have lost two of there best players, and haven't really gone out and replaced them so I can't see them winning it, Liverpool have a good squad and Chelsea will buy more so hard to tell at the moment.
    Last edited by CHA!NGANG; 15-07-2009 at 10:00 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Arsenal fans remind me of Cardiff fans. We all expect too much. We expect to win the league and for our managers to bring in players that we won't. It won't happen. Both managers have their own way of working things and are too stubborn to change anything. Melo would've been great for Arsenal. Shame he joined Juve.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We don't expect to win the league... Haven't done for a good few seasons now but this season could be different. And when Adabayor goes, I can bet Wenger will buy at least 1 more good player, probably two.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sough.

Latest Awards:

I've hear a lot about huntelaar coming to afc as replacment.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sough.

Latest Awards:

And pirlo from milan

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Pirlo is going to Chelsea for £18 Million I think, and Huntelaar is going to Stutgard which is pretty much a done deal. Shame because they would both be intresting for Arsenal. Snijder could be leaving Madrid too but Arsenal don't really need another attacking mid. One of the Diarras would fit perfectly though but I don't think Madrid will sell either.