Habbo quizzes
Do you know everything about furni? Habbo history? Or just want to know what kind of Habbo you are? Check out our Habbo quizzes!
Rare values
Trading is back! Find out what your furni's worth or browse for your next rare purchase, courtesy of our fabulous value reporting team!
Join the team
Whether you're a music fan, a writer, a builder or designer, we've got roles for you! Apply now to join our friendly & active staff team


View Poll Results: Which team do you think will win?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Manchester United

    22 70.97%
  • Barcelona

    9 29.03%
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 259
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    748
    Tokens
    75

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Man United ftw because UEFA hate english teams and it will be funny if there was another English team win and it was by the same team lmao.
    Last edited by Rock; 26-05-2009 at 07:02 PM.
    Sebastian Vettel ~ Red Bull Racing
    Kimi Raikkonen ~ WRC


  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Billingham, near Middlesbrough
    Posts
    5,415
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adammm View Post
    Ronaldo => Messi
    Henry > Berbatov
    Xavi > Carrick
    Iniesta > Anderson
    Eto'o => Tevez
    Keita/Toure > Scholes/Fletcher (I know he can't play)

    Dani Alves > Whoever you play at RB, it doesn't really matter.
    Puyol => Ferdinand
    Vidic > Pique
    Evra > Abidal/Sylvinho

    VDS > Valdes

    That makes it 5-3 to Barca by my count.
    Carrick > Xavi imo, from what i've seen lately Xavi has been poor. Although i'm not going to pretend to be the biggest follower of Spanish football. Also dani alves can't play, haha serves him right for literally killing Boro in 2006.


    i fully expect and really do hope united win. i love good football but i'm really bias when it comes to everything english.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    664
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cod View Post
    Carrick > Xavi imo, from what i've seen lately Xavi has been poor. Although i'm not going to pretend to be the biggest follower of Spanish football. Also dani alves can't play, haha serves him right for literally killing Boro in 2006.


    i fully expect and really do hope united win. i love good football but i'm really bias when it comes to everything english.
    Couldn't agree with you more.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North England
    Posts
    5,718
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Well, putting it this way, if I had to make 1 starting XI from the two teams it'd look like this.

    VDS
    Dani Alves -- Vidic -- Ferdinand -- Evra
    Carrick -- Iniesta -- Xavi
    Messi -- Eto'o -- Rooney

    Which makes it 6 to 5 by my count.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    664
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Lmao? Xavi and Iniesta? no Ronaldo?

    I'd pick that team, yeah, but without Xavi and have Ronaldo instead, and Carrick in the central holding roll and have Iniesta in his place.

    Also I think i'd shift Alves out, but I guess he's better than Gary Neville ect...

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cod View Post
    Carrick > Xavi imo, from what i've seen lately Xavi has been poor. Although i'm not going to pretend to be the biggest follower of Spanish football. Also dani alves can't play, haha serves him right for literally killing Boro in 2006.
    Well basically Xavi has won Euro 08 and Carrick wasn't even in the squad that didn't make it to the finals. That does it for me. Carrick is a fantastic player don't get me wrong but Xavi is world class.

    edit; Ferdinand is crap without Vidic.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    664
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    So your saying Xavi is better than Carrick, just because England didn't make it to the Euro's? wow, that makes sense.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    4,088
    Tokens
    50

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adammm View Post
    Well basically Xavi has won Euro 08 and Carrick wasn't even in the squad that didn't make it to the finals. That does it for me. Carrick is a fantastic player don't get me wrong but Xavi is world class.

    edit; Ferdinand is crap without Vidic.
    I agree Xavi would walk into n e team.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    142
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adammm View Post
    Well basically Xavi has won Euro 08 and Carrick wasn't even in the squad that didn't make it to the finals. That does it for me. Carrick is a fantastic player don't get me wrong but Xavi is world class.

    edit; Ferdinand is crap without Vidic.
    LOL so Xavi is better than Carrick because of Euro 2008? :eusa_wall

    Ferdinand crap without Vida?? Ok mate, I know you hate United but please stop making delusional comments.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    4,088
    Tokens
    50

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by champions View Post
    LOL so Xavi is better than Carrick because of Euro 2008? :eusa_wall

    Ferdinand crap without Vida?? Ok mate, I know you hate United but please stop making delusional comments.
    Vidic carries ferdinand, you not see the games where he was missing?

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •