HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Man Utd Accept £80m Offer for Ronaldo

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...374142,00.html

Manchester United have confirmed they have accepted a bid from Real Madrid for Cristiano Ronaldo.
    Ronaldo's future at United has been the subject of constant speculation with Real trailing his signature for the last three summers
    Real president Florentino Perez has made no secret of the fact that he would like to lure Ronaldo to El Santiago Bernabeu.
    Real have now agreed £80million offer for the Portuguese ace and United have given the World Player of the Year permission to talk to the Spanish titans.
    Ronaldo will now head to the Spanish capital to hold discussions with Real and undergo a medical.
    Real have already snapped up Brazilian superstar Kaka in a world-record deal, but a move for Ronaldo would eclipse that deal.
    "Manchester United have received a world-record, unconditional offer of £80million for Cristiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid," read a club statement.
    "At Cristiano's request - who has again expressed his desire to leave - and after discussion with the player's representatives, United have agreed to give Real Madrid permission to talk to the player.
    "Matters are expected to be concluded by 30 June. The club will not comment until further notice."
    LOL.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

haha brilliant

Justice for the 96

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yh just herd on radio 1
    Lets make the map red again

T4 on the beach 2009 woo
    Need help PM me Im always happy to help, more then the guys at Asda

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Who would've thunk it eh? I actually never suspected it. Crikey. If Ronaldo does leave, my PL table will be:

1. Chelsea
    2. Liverpool
    3. Man U
    4. Arsenal

Ronaldo pretty much single handedly won them matches. I cant see anyone else in that squad, or Valencia, being able to do that. They've got no one else that special.

Tokens

I'm not going to believe it until he wears the shirt of Madrid or I see a press conferance saying he has signed. Sounds like lies.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by champions View Post
    I'm not going to believe it until he wears the shirt of Madrid or I see a press conferance saying he has signed. Sounds like lies.
    its on the man u website..

Justice for the 96

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse View Post
    its on the man u website..
    I know but look what happened with Kaka to city. Everybody was saying Kaka had joined City e.t.c but he never did. I know he probably has but I'm waiting to see him in the Madrid kit

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by champions View Post
    I know but look what happened with Kaka to city. Everybody was saying Kaka had joined City e.t.c but he never did. I know he probably has but I'm waiting to see him in the Madrid kit

Manchester United have received a world-record, unconditional offer of £80million for Cristiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid.

At Cristiano's request - who has again expressed his desire to leave - and after discussion with the player's representatives, United have agreed to give Real Madrid permission to talk to the player.

Matters are expected to be concluded by 30 June. The club will not comment until further notice.
    well thats what it says on the manks website so its more than likely you'll see him in a madrid kit.

Justice for the 96

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

£80 Million!!

Footballers are way over valued. No one is worth that much, even someone of his caliber sorry.
    Used to be GraysAthChaz

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

Yes he's gone!

Never liked him much.

Dives to much.

Has too many paddies.

GL at Madrid.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast