HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: BNP

Tokens
    Habbo
    JACKTARD

Latest Awards:

Default BNP

The British Nationalist Party,

Personally i am the minority who support the BNP, this is for too many reasons to put down here, some of the reasons could offend. They are NOT RACIST reasons.

I know there is a huge argument surrounding the BNP, please keep it clean but what do you all think?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

if you wish to have a debate regarding the BNP, then surely the best thing is to post why you support them :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Exactly, before I enter a debate as to why the BNP is wrong and rip your reasons to shreds, I need to read your reasons

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Well, you're not alone because I do too - I just never say anything because unfortunately here you can't have your own opinion without someone else trying to bring it down, before I start all I'm saying is I don't care too much for politics and I probably won't understand anything that anyone replies, I can't be bothered with a debate but if you want reasons these are mine.

- Immigration - The BNP are the only party at the moment I've seen actually wanting to put a stop to it, I want this too. Why do immigrants bother coming to UK? There are plenty of places around them they can seek refuge and that's all I have to say on that

- Withdrawal from EU - The BNP are actually going to use the money we get on worthy projects and hopefully sort this recession crisis, like I have said I don't know much about policies and don't follow any other party polices, this is just appealing to me because it needs something done about it asap.

- Capital Punishment - I am 100% in favour of capital punishments, I don't care for second chances and I really think murderers/peado's/terrorists should be executed, simple really. Again, not debating as it's a totally separate issue and I just feel something needs to be done about crime in general.

- Fuel tax - Dunno much about this but always hear mum going on about, not sure if it's true though but they want to lower the price of fuel so er win there?

- Fishing industry - Where I live fishing was the biggest source of income but since it's been banned this place is totally ******* **** and full of druggys (and not to mention immigrants!!), if they restored it it'd make a huge difference round here even if this is one of their minor aims ^-^

Basically, I will not deny that I like the "racist" policies they have, this country should be ran by our people for our people, not others who come here to get away from their **** lifes and make it harder for people here. Elderly people are going to benefit and I'd rather they did then some foreign people we should have nothing to do with. They do kindof contradict themselves, wanting to spend so much money on defence and yet wanting to keep troops out of countries where we shouldn't be concerned. I'd rather our troops didn't have to risk their lives but whatever I guess not everythings good enough. I'm not denying they have racist tendencies but I think they're doing it for the best, I hardly know anything about politics so don't flame me ;_;

-:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

A lot of their policies make sense, as stated above. I am against other policies such as nationalisation though and various others, as I believe in small state being a Conservative/UKIP supporter. They have shady characters in and do in my opinion go too far in a number of areas, but its not racist to control immigration/stop it and its not racist to be patriotic. They do however, have racists within the BNP and many of their offical policies can be seen as racist, however the state and ruling elite at the moment dont have a leg to stand on when it comes to that particular argument, as we have a BPOA and various other racial groups which have been set up under Labour, which in itself has created state racism and apartheid.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The problem with BNP's policies on immigration are all too clear. Without immigrants we wouldn't function. All the low-paid and low-skilled jobs that are small yet vital to keeping the country running, however the BNP just wan't an immigration blitz, which won't be good at all. All those low paid jobs they were doing that us Brit's don't want to do, who will do those?

Of course, the immigrants that do nothing and sponge off the system and are allowed to get away with it I have a problem with, and quite frankly, unlesss they have a proven disability they should be made to work or go. All the other immigrants that actually contribute to our country and economy I have no problem with

-:Undertaker:- is online now Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie! View Post
    The problem with BNP's policies on immigration are all too clear. Without immigrants we wouldn't function. All the low-paid and low-skilled jobs that are small yet vital to keeping the country running, however the BNP just wan't an immigration blitz, which won't be good at all. All those low paid jobs they were doing that us Brit's don't want to do, who will do those?

Of course, the immigrants that do nothing and sponge off the system and are allowed to get away with it I have a problem with, and quite frankly, unlesss they have a proven disability they should be made to work or go. All the other immigrants that actually contribute to our country and economy I have no problem with
    We wouldn't cease to function, but it would hurt certain areas and help other areas. The issue with immigration is the open door policy that Labour has led and that is what winds people up. We don't need criminals, we dont need sponges and we dont need people that will take up jobs in areas of the jobs market which are already full.

This is why I support UKIPs policy, stop all immigration for five years whilst the mess that Labour and the European Union has created and then after that, introduce a scheme which would be similar to the United States' immigration policy and others, in which only people who are clean, hard working and needed are allowed in.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I agree with them on some of it, mainly the points Jen posted and immigration because it's totally out of control now. I don't know much about politics so I don't know if they're strong enough to actually run the country though.
    Last edited by Caution; 26-06-2009 at 08:47 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hitler didn't take over and say "Im going to rule you now"- he was voted in by the german public.
    The BNP have some of the answers (or at least say they do) but underneath they are basically a facist party who believe in "Ethnic-cleansing"

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    We wouldn't cease to function, but it would hurt certain areas and help other areas. The issue with immigration is the open door policy that Labour has led and that is what winds people up. We don't need criminals, we dont need sponges and we dont need people that will take up jobs in areas of the jobs market which are already full.

This is why I support UKIPs policy, stop all immigration for five years whilst the mess that Labour and the European Union has created and then after that, introduce a scheme which would be similar to the United States' immigration policy and others, in which only people who are clean, hard working and needed are allowed in.
    What do you mean by clean- Soapy clean or druggy clean?
    Last edited by Japan; 26-06-2009 at 09:58 PM.

MUMFORD

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Two facts people generally dont know about immigration.

You know at the hight of Britains power, when we had the empire.
    We had a true open door policy, anyone who wanted to could come to Britain.

Then we decided to limit immigration... empire collaposed.

The same thing played out with the roman empire too...

Historically its played out that way quite a few times. Immigration is good for a society, it brings in about 3 billion a year now, and would be alot higher if we had a open door policy. Problem is they make an easy target to blame (like the jews did for Hitler) and generally because of are greed get the boot. Society then pretty much collapses.

Any economist will tell you immigration is good for a society, the more immigration there is (people bringing money and spending power in to the country) the better of that society generally is.

But most parties, like the BNP, ignore facts. As in reality they want to play the popularty game and get rich off it. None of em care about the effect it will actually have on are economy.

Capital Punishment? I'm personally not a fan of resorting to dark age style punishments, i prefer moving forwards not backwards. Killing people just isnt on my agenda. Equally it costs alot more than prison would, generally results in innocent people being killed, ands totally hypocritical.

EU wize, where in a good position as it is, i don't want the Euro, but currently an EU charter is pretty much the only thing standing before the UK and a police state the way things are heading. 1984 isn't my idea of an ideal lifestyle so having a body that can keep some control over the government isnt all bad

Partys like the BNP, just play the popularity game. Much like Hitler did. Equally they generally agree on alot of the policies too. None of which will do the country any good. People need to stop mindlessly agreeing and basing the opinion on prejudiced, learn the real facts and vote for a party run by people who actually give a crap what these are
    My position on the BNP i suspect should be quite clear now.
    +1

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast