HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

not a great start. still confident though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    smiddy1234

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blinger View Post
    i notice that everybody is skipping the 2007 ashes.. wonder why... hmm!
    Because that was a boring series with nowhere near as much intensity as the 2005 series? Nothing to do with the result!

151 - 3, Hauritz is bowling. KP & Colly starting to get more confident against him.
    You french fried when you should have pizza'd. If you french fry when you should pizza, you're gonna have a bad time....

GREAT BANTER

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Geraint View Post
    because this series is in england so therefore you refer to the last one in england. :rolleyes:

adam referred to harmison's first ball anyway in 2007.

england have won the toss and chosen to bat.

England: strauss, cook, bopara, pietersen, collingwood, prior, flintoff, broad, swann, anderson, panesar

Australia: hughes, katich, ponting, hussey, clarke, north, haddin, johnson, hauritz, hilfenhaus, siddle
    Harminson bowled that ball in 2006.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

eugh losing KP and colly so early in evening session its a shame. what was kp thinking?

anyway prior and flintoff need to stay until close of play, new ball in 6 overs
    Do you ever feel like you want to go home?
    Lost in the crowd and you feel alone

Tokens

Latest Awards:

sorry for double post but did anyone hear bumble go 'i feel like a twitter' im still in hysterics and if you do want to check it out http://twitter.com/bumblecricket

also dropped catch

Tokens
    Habbo
    smiddy1234

Latest Awards:

249 - 1. That's just annoying. They put themselves in a great position and ruin it with the bowling. Where's my medium pacers!
    You french fried when you should have pizza'd. If you french fry when you should pizza, you're gonna have a bad time....

GREAT BANTER

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Smiddy View Post
    249 - 1. That's just annoying. They put themselves in a great position and ruin it with the bowling. Where's my medium pacers!
    The bowling was appalling.
    However the aussie batting wasnt AMAZING...
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

as nasser said we dont want to get to day 5 and we are batting. we need to break the partnership earlier tomorrow and hope the last lot of wickets go for 100 runs, that would be the ideal scenario but no chance.

Come on england

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Someone clear this up for me because I only really understand T20 cricket.

How long does each test last? Shouldn't it just be 1 innings each and whoever get's the most runs wins? How does it work and why is their 5 days ect.?

+Rep for good answers thanks.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -Heart View Post
    Someone clear this up for me because I only really understand T20 cricket.

How long does each test last? Shouldn't it just be 1 innings each and whoever get's the most runs wins? How does it work and why is their 5 days ect.?

+Rep for good answers thanks.
    2 innings for each team. Most runs at the end of the two wins. It makes it more interesting with 2 innings. You have to calculate the amount of runs you score because you don't want to hit 700 then be unable to win the match because you don't have enough time to bowl the other team out. You can make people follow-on aswell if people are 199 or more runs behind your team's total (149 in county cricket). It's 5 days just to give team's enough time.
    Last edited by Geraint; 09-07-2009 at 10:11 PM.

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast