HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Default 7 in one car player

Well im wanting something similar to this
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...lenotsupported
    exept with no dvd player, and maybe half the price
    Does anyone have recommendations?
    Ross

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have a double DIN entertainment system in my car, I had the Kenwood DDX-6029 in my last car, it was a good entry-level headunit (I paid 400 quid for it) but the graphics weren't amazing and it only really played DVD, radio & CD. You could buy upgrades but it wasn't worth it. In my new car I upgraded to the Pioneer AVIC-F900BT which has everything (DVD, CD, Bluetooth, iPod, Garmin satnav, radio, reverse camera, SD, USB, MP3 etc etc). I did pay quite a bit for it but it's well worth it. Graphics are amazing, sound quality is amazing, it's really advanced and has loads of features. It's also Windows CE based so it's got a big modding base.

I know you're after something quite cheap like that, but to be honest with you it'll be crap. The touch screen won't be very responsive, it will fell tacky and plasticy, there won't be a good customer support base and I'd be wary about how safe it would be.. It's just chinese crap and it could overheat, due to it being poorly made on a budget.

If I were you I'd save up a bit and get an entry-level known brand headunit, you'll pay about 400 quid but it'll be worth it. You'll probably get a year's warranty and you'll have good customer support.

i'm the star in the reasonably priced car!

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

But all i really want is CD, bluetooth and gps and maybe reverse camera ?

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

I took your words into consideration and had a look around and relised do i really need a screen, i only need a bluetooth device thing.
    so i found this;
    http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/s...egoryId_165696
    my mate has one he will sell for 75 so what do you think?
    Ross

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I thought this thread was going to be about having 7 people in a car, i thought i'd contribute by saying i've had 8 people in my 5 seat corsa, epic.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

blaupunkt one looks alright.. if it's got everything you want, go for it!

and I had 6 people in my 5 seat golf, resulted in a broken sump & oil pump gasket.

i'm the star in the reasonably priced car!

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Well ye it pretty much is just woulnt mind it having sat nav but i suppose i have a tom tom and a sony one (both parents but they dont use them)

Tokens

ive got a double din thing that i payed £350 for its got dvd, bluetooth, usb, ipod, satnav everything. Worst mistake ever buying it off ebay, even tho it was from the uk its a nitemare. I gave up with it in the end, dont even use the thing only the bluetooth on it and in the end i ended up buying a tomtom aswel. The novelty wears off i want that £350 back!!