HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Ryan Ross & Jon Walker leave Panic At The Disco

On July 6, 2009 it was announced via Panic At The Disco's Myspace and official webpage that Ryan Ross would be leaving the band along with bassist, Jon Walker, due to musical differences, and will be pursuing their own musical interests together. Ryan Ross is also working on solo material in Los Angeles. Brendon Urie and Spencer Smith will remain in Panic at the Disco, and will later on announce who will be joining them. Panic at the Disco will soon join Fall Out Boy, Blink-182 and Chester French on the first half of Blink-182's summer tour.
    I really loved their first album and apparently they are recording a new album now, They have been for a while but Brendon and Spencer are still working on it with a few new members which they havent told us about yet, they said it has more of a "A Fever You Cant Sweat Out" feel to it rather than Pretty Odd. I hope it's like it because I hated Pretty Odd.
    The album is said to be released in late September 2009. Hints have been going around according to Pete Wentz's Twitter and Blog, that some of the new material that Brendon and Spencer are working on has a more A Fever You Can't Sweat Out sound rather than a Pretty. Odd. sound. There has also been several hints about Brendon and Spencer possibly bring back the exclamation mark in the name, although this is yet to be confirmed.
    No longer active on here

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

It's just so sad But they were probably getting tired of Brendon being a ***** [:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why lol, he is an amazing vocalist.
    No longer active on here

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Yeah he is, but he's just so stuck up himself. Even though like a year or two ago I had a major obsession with him (L)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

fever was the only good thing panic have ever done.
    branden's become a **** + i think if the next album is anything like the last, they're doomed.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

my sister is the biggest PATD geek in the world, and apparently ryan's been getting into drugs and brendan doesn't like the idea of him being in the band with a drug problem. idk about the other guy tho

Tokens

Latest Awards:

oh good. i didnt like pretty odd at all. first album, best. hopefully 3rd album is just as good, or even better

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Awh what Hmm, they're not the best band anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    omg i used 2 luv climbing up lamposts and sliding down

Tokens
    Habbo
    Samantha.

Latest Awards:

I like Panic at the Disco
    such a shamee

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Good. They crumbled with Pretty Odd. Such a disappointing album after A Fever You Cant Sweat Out.
    Billy

---
    Former Radio DJ
    Former HxHD Staff
    Former Competitions Staff

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast