HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ipod conector

Tokens

Latest Awards:

you can get the iPod kits that connect to the OEM stereo but they're not really that good and they're quite pricey too. You were looking into getting a new stereo I believe, you said your mate had one for sale? You'll have to check if it has iPod connectivity, or an AUX port, perhaps a 3.5mm jack at the back of the stereo but these are usually at the front.

You can pick the iPod stereos up cheap enough (<£100) which have the proper iPod connector (the long thin one which plugs into the iPod) which will plug into either the CD changer port in the back of the stereo or USB & composite (either will do, it will come supplied with some headunits, if not the cable's about £30 max)
    These will let you control your iPod through the stereo and charge them at the same time.. I've got one on my stereo and it's really handy, especially when driving as you don't have to fiddle about with the iPod. Make sure the one you're looking at supports your iPod as some of the older ones don't support iPod touch or iPhone.

i'm the star in the reasonably priced car!

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

I have a oldish ipod the ipod nano gen 3 i think, but ye my mates dad has like 3 and one has the back ip[od thing but he wont sell it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12