HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester city

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    they lost 6-1 to a team one league below them. city are losing to part time players who are a comparison of conference north teams, where doncaster should be :eusa_danc
    you mean the most successful team in english football over the past 10 years?

United lost to Southend omg they should be in divisioon 67!!!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sometimes, i really do wonder if the players just go to City just for the money. Who'd want to go there, players say the want to go to City for the challenge, i think that's complete ****. It's all about picking up the best wages for the week so they see some real money after the tax man deducts 40 percent.

Gareth Barry for an example.. oh and Ady he said he had offers from Milan and Barcelona, why didn't he go there? Because they (City) were offering him alot more money.. He said he wanted to make history with this club (City) that's a load
    of poo, he put it down to that... Excuses.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by adammm View Post
    you mean the most successful team in english football over the past 10 years?

United lost to Southend omg they should be in divisioon 67!!!!
    :eusa_wall:eusa_wall:eusa_wall:eusa_wall:eusa_wall

city r silly nd rubbish. end of.

im WRIGHT and YOUR wrong

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What's your obsession with CAPITALISING certain WORDS? it doesn't make you sound any bigger.
    :eusa_danc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

In the famous words of TheWolf, adam.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by adammm View Post
    :eusa_danc
    lmao, dont worry me and you are in the same boat. we understand such complicated things :eusa_clap:eusa_whis

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ever heard of selling players??

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Chelsea made a title-contending team and bought the right players for the right position when they came into the money. City seem focused on showing off almost.
    Sebastian Vettel ~ Red Bull Racing
    Kimi Raikkonen ~ WRC

Tokens

Latest Awards:

they lost 6-1 to a team one league below them. city are losing to part time players who are a comparison of conference north teams, where doncaster should be :eusa_danc
    What a ridiculous post.

Pre-season doesn't matter, it just doesn't. Just because City are losing to these teams doesn't mean they are ****. How do you know that they were playing to their full potential in those games? And I've explained the Doncaster thing in the post below (even if you were being sarcastic).
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
    haha doncaster are crap imo.
    They play some of the best football in the Championship. Last season they were one of the best teams in the division based on how they played. Just the first half of the season let them down as they couldn't hit the back of the net.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Superman. View Post
    Sorry but how stupid is the club transfer wise, 10 strikers, what the ****, I mean they're going to be telling people like Tevez that they aren't even travelling on the trip, the worst of it is people thing they're an amazing club by doing this, eventually their is going to be problems, players will leave because they're not getting their game. Views?
    Hello lad, you wont know me however I'm about to rip the crap out of your post.

Stupid transfer wise? How do you mean stupid? Do you mean the players we're going in for? The players we've signed? Or the publicity we're producing once we've signed a player?

OK we'll go over them all just to make sure we pinpoint the option you are dribbling on about.

When Hughes first came to Manchester City he publicly stated that the squad was unbalanced. We had too many strikers who didn't have the right caliber we need to smash the top four. We've got...

• Adebayor
    • Bellamy
    • Benjani
    • Tevez
    • Evans
    • Caicedo
    • Jo
    • Robinho
    • Santa Cruz
    • Bojinov

Looking at that list we can say a number of things. We can instantly cross off Benjani & Evans. That leaves us on eight. We're then loaning out Caicedo and Jo. Leaving us with six. Then we've got The Boj, his future is complicated. We don't know whether he's staying or going, either way that leaves us with five strikers because Robinho plays in a attacking midfield role who is allowed to roam.

So in the end we've got five. Now let's look at Manchester United shall we? This is the fun bit!

• Obertan
    • Owen
    • Berbatov
    • Welbeck
    • Macheda
    • Brandy

Six, more than City. I wont bother looking at Liverpool or Chelsea.

Now then, we're going to be playing both Ade and Tevez on a weekly basis. Tevez will come off for Bellamy later on in the game when he's tired. When we're at Stoke away or WBA Santa will partner Ade, we'll have a physical presence.

We're being far from stupid producing PR from the transfers. We've managed to win a mind game with Fergi, whose "cracking up".

I'm bored of the transfer front so I'll move onto the Tevez bit. Where did you get this idea from? We'll have five strikers... We'll be taking them all. Tevez and Bellamy. Ade and RSC and Boj. Easy is it not? If anyone gets told to stay it's Boj, who doesn't know whether he wants to stay or go anyway.

Surely if players go then that means they're not up to the demanded caliber of the starting line up or they don't fit in? Either way they're not needed by the club are they? Hows this bad? The player gets to leave and the club don't need to pay a wage to a bloke who'll come on every so often.
    chelsea built a team, all positions. not just offensive minded players. city have had a crap tour and will be mid table this season.
    Which is why we're signing Toure this week.
    Crap tour? How've United played? We've played a line up containing youths and reserves for two games and a line up containing players who were playing the first game of there campaign, of course they wont be up to scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by Clowgon View Post
    Sometimes, i really do wonder if the players just go to City just for the money. Who'd want to go there, players say the want to go to City for the challenge, i think that's complete ****. It's all about picking up the best wages for the week so they see some real money after the tax man deducts 40 percent.

Gareth Barry for an example.. oh and Ady he said he had offers from Milan and Barcelona, why didn't he go there? Because they (City) were offering him alot more money.. He said he wanted to make history with this club (City) that's a load
    of poo, he put it down to that... Excuses.
    Hello lad, you will know me and I'm about to rip the crap out of your post.

Who would want to come to Manchester City? I know mate, I'm in the same boat as you - it's a (excuse me, my post appears to of turned to italics which I can't turn off) bleeding mystery, we best call in Scooby Doo. The only clues I've got so far is that they've got a trillionaire owner who is backing the club with "gifts". A young British manager. A decent ground and training facilities. A decent YOUNG squad to link up with and decent areas to live. We need more clues Clowny, call in Scooby Doo will you? I ain't got any signal.

Please be quick, I'm getting confused as to why they don't want to go to United (Tevez) because they've got an attractive aging squad, debt and a manager whose about retire. I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

I know mate, City have a **** challenge. Who wants to crack the top four in the Premiership eh? Must be really dull, if I was them I'd rather go to Liverpool or someone with fear of seeing City gaining pace knowing I could of been apart of that. Must be a big turn off that.

Gareth Barry? Why? O'neil publicly stated that Liverpool didn't put a bid in for him this summer and City were the only club who did, hence him coming to us. Ade? Ever though he might of had a change of heart and noticed how many of his mates were at City and what they were doing? He might of fancied a bit of the future glory. He stated how happy he felt when the fans greeted him, he wanted to feel loved by the fans. Not have his family abused because of where they're from. That's a load of what? You would rather sign for Manchester United knowing about the aging squad, manager and debt than City who have a young team, manager, a class owner and lots of future success? I think you would be the real merc in this, quick success eh? Wouldn't want to make your own success eh?

Quote Originally Posted by rockboy03 View Post
    Chelsea made a title-contending team and bought the right players for the right position when they came into the money. City seem focused on showing off almost.
    Toure and Lescott next mate.

Oh look my writings back to normal now. Hmm. Enjoy the post lads.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast