HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yamaha R1 2009

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Yamaha R1 2009

2009 edition released a few months back now, Thought I'd share it with other two wheelers among the forum.

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/pr...6/0/specs.aspx

You'd have to have it in yellow.

It's a shame that you can't have one of these until you're 21 because of the CC restrictions.
    VR|46

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Beautiful, I'd MUCH prefer it in blue!
    Lovely bike.
    Last edited by syko2006; 11-08-2009 at 05:36 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It is an awesome bike and it sounds awesome too.

Unlike most 4 cylinder superbikes it has a different firing order so only 2 pistons fire at the same time giving off a sound much like a twin.

Beautiful to watch race, seen them at BSB

Also if you want it in yellow you'll have to move to America, these are the colours available in Britain:

Personally I'd have it in black but you'd HAVE to change the exhausts because they are disgusting standard

I've seen quite a few with after-sale-cans and they make me want to screammm they are so nice.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'll import one, or get the white one, the gold coloured forks on the black one look terrible.

There was a supercharged one at donington with a can. I swear you couldn't actually hear yourself talk over it.
    VR|46

Tokens

The guy I bought my scooter off races one of the new R1's, but it's like modified and ripped the hell out of to strip off any excess weight. It was up at their garage when they were selling it, fired it up and wow the sound was unreal haha.

Tokens

Id have it in the black, possibly the white.

CC rules should be changed also, think their silly.
    something.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LuketheDuke View Post
    Id have it in the black, possibly the white.

CC rules should be changed also, think their silly.
    The cc laws are well thought out in all honesty. The power of some bikes is unreal and there'd be so many more accidents if all 17 year old were going around on R1's. Remember MotoGP class is only 800cc.
    VR|46

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by iAdam View Post
    The cc laws are well thought out in all honesty. The power of some bikes is unreal and there'd be so many more accidents if all 17 year old were going around on R1's. Remember MotoGP class is only 800cc.
    What's it worth remembering the MotoGP class is 800cc - they still have 220bhp :S

Besides the cc laws aren't stupid.

If you pass your full bike test at 17 you're within your right to have a Yamaha R1, you just gotta get it restricted to 34bhp
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Tokens

by the logic from the above statements all 17 year olds would be going around in 10K hotrods when in reality they aint cos of insurance cost and general funding for such vehicles.

restrictors on decent bikes can destroy engines. No doubt they stop accidents but penalizing a safe young rider until their 21 kinda sucks.
    something.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LuketheDuke View Post
    by the logic from the above statements all 17 year olds would be going around in 10K hotrods when in reality they aint cos of insurance cost and general funding for such vehicles.

restrictors on decent bikes can destroy engines. No doubt they stop accidents but penalizing a safe young rider until their 21 kinda sucks.
    You heard a new R1 yet Luke?

& why arent you on msn?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast