HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Hell of a crash

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Hell of a crash

My cousin was on the A14 yesterday when some old **** was doing 40mph whilst my cousin was doing 70mph and the old guy pulled infront of him and my cousin went right up the back of him like totalling the front of the truck and the back slid into the central barrier things like crushing it.

Knowing my cousin he checks the drivers ok, sorts whatever needs done and continues driving on, so he did. He drove down the A14 so he could go to a garage and his bonet flew up smashing the front screen nearly killing him LOL.

Still continuing to the garage after the bonet had broke of one side so he had some visual and when he pulled up at the garage a few police cars had swarmed in thinking he had done a hit and run and evading the police (Altho he couldn't see as he had a bonet sticking behind him and side of him, they were a bit back). After ages doing stuff he had a fine for continue to driving with sommet to do with causing danger to other drivers. The police said the car wasn't fit to be driving (altho it was 20 metres to the garage, and him including the police pushed it into the garage )

So it's getting a fix up and he's talking about final destination much and how he was doing dukes of hazard with no windscreen lol. He's fine btw and insurance covers that damage haha.

His truck
    Last edited by efq; 10-08-2009 at 04:46 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ohh no, unlucky him
    I saw something like this yesterday, there was this porsche coming down the road on a 50 limit at bout 55 and this woman was in a lay-by bit and as he was coming down she just pulled out and went literally on were at like 30miles an hour, he had to put his foot down and swerve right around her almost crashing into us, scary stuff

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Voiding View Post
    smashing the front screen nearly killing him LOL.
    *REMOVED*

Edited by :Mobile (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter.
    Last edited by flatface; 10-08-2009 at 09:14 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cod View Post
    *REMOVED*
    Ok, its not lol but he laughed because he said it was like final destination like all these things nearly killing him.
    Last edited by flatface; 10-08-2009 at 09:15 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

haha, lucky.. it's really annoying when someone pulls out in front of you unaware that you're in the outside lane doing about twice the speed.

FYI it's not illegal to run no bonnet, you'll get stopped loads and it'll take ages to do the checks, but they'll eventually get told on the other end of the phone that it's legal and they can't do anything. if they're a **** though, they'll probably check tyres, lights etc on your car aswell though.

i'm the star in the reasonably priced car!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would think that if you rear-ended somebody doing 70 MPH, your truck would be in un-drivable because surely a crash like that would damage the rad and I would hope the airbags would have deployed. I hate when people pull out in front of me and drive slow, I use my horn! I also hate when people suck at merging, you merge into traffic, not stop and pull out into traffic.
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens
    Habbo
    swearwolf

Latest Awards:

theres always crashes on the A14 when im on it lol and nice. got any pics of smashed truck
    no

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by tdi View Post
    haha, lucky.. it's really annoying when someone pulls out in front of you unaware that you're in the outside lane doing about twice the speed.

FYI it's not illegal to run no bonnet, you'll get stopped loads and it'll take ages to do the checks, but they'll eventually get told on the other end of the phone that it's legal and they can't do anything. if they're a **** though, they'll probably check tyres, lights etc on your car aswell though.
    I thought if anything under the bonet is exposed, it posed a danger to pedestrians should they be hit by the vehicle as it would cause further injury through burns etc.

I think it's a bit silly to try and continue driving with it all screwed up, and I'm also pretty sure you can't drive if the vehicle has jagged bits sticking out and stuff as it would have after the crash.

Anyway I drove past a Micra that had just done its front end in at a crossroads .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The bumper was hanging on but like I said he pulled over, did the paperwork stuff, checked his car, put whatever was hanging in the back if he could. He had no idea the bonet would fly up. Luckily that it was the left of the bonet that broke off, cause it swung to his left. If it was the over way it would of hit him straight in the head, even through his throat when you see how it stuck through the passengers seat.

He is going to get the BMW M3 Coupé now, I think anyway.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mk

Latest Awards:

Stupid of him to continue driving tbh, he could have made the situation a lot worse if he couldn't see.