Browse the Wiki
We have over 2000 pages of Habbo-related info on our Wiki! Click here to view a random page and learn something new!
Join the team
Whether you're a music fan, a writer, a builder or designer, we've got roles for you! Apply now to join our friendly & active staff team
Habbox competitions
All of our competitions are free and easy to enter, so come along and win yourself some goodies!


Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 278
  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,805
    Tokens
    46

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Heart View Post
    What :S?
    o lord. lol.
    Go on the data editor, Player Data, what have you put the Current Ability and Potential Ability to?

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,689
    Tokens
    25

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    o lord. lol.
    Go on the data editor, Player Data, what have you put the Current Ability and Potential Ability to?
    Why oh lord :S? It's not something essential or something that if you don't know it, *Removed*

    Current 60 Potential 80. Need to get in-game editor.
    Last edited by Catzsy; 15-08-2009 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Warning removed as post misinterpreted.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,805
    Tokens
    46

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    *Removed*



    Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not be rude to other members. Thanks.
    Last edited by Catzsy; 15-08-2009 at 03:13 PM.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,689
    Tokens
    25

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    Woah there you stressy ****.
    Of course it's essential you ass.
    How about you just start it over again cause you've royally ****** it up, way to go idiot.
    Wasn't stressy, just saying I didn't need to know the CA and PA bit and you were acting as if I simply had to know that's what they stood for?

    Tell me how I've ****** it up. ol: Me an idiot? Pfft. Your saying I was the one who was stressy :rolleyes:.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,805
    Tokens
    46

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I simply said "o lord. lol." a light-hearted comment in response to you not knowing what they are when you thought you'd be cool if you set this up.
    You respond with whatever rude comment, so yes - that's stressy.

    If you're making players then of course you have to know, lmao.
    *Removed*


    Edited by Catzsy [Forum Super Moderator]: Please do not be rude to other members. Thanks.
    Last edited by Catzsy; 15-08-2009 at 03:14 PM.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,689
    Tokens
    25

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    I simply said "o lord. lol." a light-hearted comment in response to you not knowing what they are when you thought you'd be cool if you set this up.
    You respond with whatever rude comment, so yes - that's stressy.

    If you're making players then of course you have to know, lmao.
    loser.
    I thought I'd be cool if I set this up :S? What the hell are you talking about :S?
    I didn't respond with a rude comment. I didn't call you an idiot, it was taken in the wrong way.

    Yes I made the players and decided upon 60 and 80 as the CA and PA. What's your point?
    ol: Calling me a loser? How pathetic.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,805
    Tokens
    46

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    You're making this game with created players, the point is it's embarrassing if you don't even know how to do it correctly.

    How pathetic "ooh im not doin anythin till motd 2night!1" go on then, log out.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,689
    Tokens
    25

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    You're making this game with created players, the point is it's embarrassing if you don't even know how to do it correctly.

    How pathetic "ooh im not doin anythin till motd 2night!1" go on then, log out.
    What :S? Please point out how I don't know how to do it correctly. What would you put the CA and PA or anything else up to then?

    ol: You think that's pathetic? Anyway, I found a stream so I decided to watch it live. Stop being so ridiculous.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,805
    Tokens
    46

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Well it depends what league you've put the team in.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,689
    Tokens
    25

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    Well it depends what league you've put the team in.
    Coca-Cola League 1. Do you have MSN?

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •