Browse the Wiki
We have over 2000 pages of Habbo-related info on our Wiki! Click here to view a random page and learn something new!
Join the team
Whether you're a music fan, a writer, a builder or designer, we've got roles for you! Apply now to join our friendly & active staff team
Habbox competitions
All of our competitions are free and easy to enter, so come along and win yourself some goodies!


Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 278
  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,805
    Tokens
    46

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Yes, but why would I want to add you? :S
    I would put CA to 90 and PA -9.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,689
    Tokens
    25

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    Yes, but why would I want to add you? :S
    I would put CA to 90 and PA -9.
    Just to discuss this quicker. Wow how rude ol:.

    What's wrong with 60-80?

  3. #23
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,805
    Tokens
    46

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    80 is potential ability.
    200 is the max.
    In league one the average CA between all players will be around 100-110. 60 (CA) is like half as good so firstly, you'd get smashed. 80 PA won't get players even near as good as league 2 level.
    If you want it to be a long term game then you should put PA's to either -10 (random between 170-200) or -9 (something like 150-180).

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,689
    Tokens
    25

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    80 is potential ability.
    200 is the max.
    In league one the average CA between all players will be around 100-110. 60 (CA) is like half as good so firstly, you'd get smashed. 80 PA won't get players even near as good as league 2 level.
    If you want it to be a long term game then you should put PA's to either -10 (random between 170-200) or -9 (something like 150-180).
    Well I've only done a few pre-season friendlies. You think a restart is in order? .

    Shan't take long to get update up.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,805
    Tokens
    46

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Yes. Otherwise you'll be losing 6-0 to league 1 teams.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,689
    Tokens
    25

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
    Yes. Otherwise you'll be losing 6-0 to league 1 teams.
    Meh, fair enough.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    4,816
    Tokens
    106

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Update?

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,689
    Tokens
    25

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GraysAthChaz View Post
    Update?
    Will be up later/tommorow. Redo-ing some stuff on editor.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Wolverhampton
    Posts
    4,825
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Have I scored yet
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,689
    Tokens
    25

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Starting July update now.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •