HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Please say I broke Alan Tate's leg :eusa_pray :eusa_pray :eusa_pray

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Here we go lads .

July Preview: HabboxForum United F.C kicked off their new season in July, with 6 pre-season friendlies in the space of 18 days. We have been predicted as JOINT favourites with Leeds to win the Coca-Cola League 1 crown this season and be promoted to the Championship. But that will mean nothing if come May we haven't produced the goods on the pitch. Anyway, here is the month of July for United.

Our first job of the new season was finding out who our opponents would be for the Carling Cup 1st Round. We drew fellow League 1 side Leyton Orient at home. A good draw all in all, and one that the Hatters will be expected to get through.

United's first game of the new season ended in defeat, as we lost out 2-0 to German giants Bayern Leverkusen. However their were alot of positives to take from the game, and it was a good performance against a good, strong European team. As you can see, I was excited to note down that our pink chequered 3rd kit had been used for the first time!

2 goals from strikers Andy Fox and Stephen Andrews gave Kettle his first victory as HxF United boss, and also handed the Hatters their first win in pre-season. A good display from United.

An action packed encounter somehow ended goalless in France, with it certainly not being any of the forwards' day. An interesting friendly with RC Strasbourg.

A goal from the penalty spot from midfield maestro Johnny Kelly wasn't enough to stop ruthless Reading tear through United on their way to a 3-1 victory.

An unbelievabely dull game in the first half game to life in the second, when Wayne Routledge put the home side 1-0 up. However United winger Max Coton equalised late on in the game, sending the travelling Hatters fans into ecstasy. Then, unbeliveabely - striker Samuel Warren put United 2-1 up against the Championship side. United continued to press for a 3rd and killer goal, but against all odds it was QPR who struck the final blow as Italian striker Angelo Balanta got the better of defenders Adam Brown AND Adam Wootten to strike home the late, dramatic equaliser. A fantastic match.

It was a bad (well, terrible) day at the office for the Hatters, as they ended their pre-season with a 5-1 thrashing at the hands of Charlton. In the first half Charlton ran rampant, smashing 4 goals past United and keeper Alex O'Connor, with 2 of the goals being down to mistakes from O'Connor. In the 2nd half, a reformed United side burst into life, pulling back a goal through striker Samuel Warren. Not long later Max Coton played a slick through ball into captain Adam Rose, who slotted the ball past the Charlton keeper. However, the decision given was that the goal was offside. Match footage after the game though clearly shows that Rose was in an onside position when the ball was played. After this incident, United to continue to press. However with their first attack of the half, Charlton grabbed a shock 5th goal through talented youngster Freddie Sears. A reality check for the Hatters.

Transfer News

It wasn't the busiest of months in the transfer market for the Hatters, but they did manage to land Plymouth centre back Krisztián Tímár for a fee believed to be around the region of £1.3m.

Player Statistics

A good month for wingers Charlie Wright & Max Coton, but a poor one for defenders Ashley Young & Adam Wootten.

FACT: Winger Max Coton played in all 6 matches in July for United, coming off the bench in all of them.

July Review
    Not the best of months results wise, but some good promising performances as we head towards the new season. Overall in July we Played 6, Won 1, Drew 2, Lost 3, Conceded 13 and scored 6.

2 Good, 2 Bad
    2 Good - 2-2 vs QPR (May not of been a win, but a fantastic game and performance) & Charlie Wright (Impressive in pre season)
    2 Bad - 5-1 vs Charlton (Terrible result) & Matty Hurst (No goals in 6 for the "star" striker)

What's to come in August?
    August see's HabboxForum United F.C's competitive season kick off with a trip to one of the league's top sides Leicester, before hosting Leyton Orient 4 days later in the Carling Cup 1st Round. 3 days later the team will travel to Brighton before taking on Leeds in a massive game on the 23rd at Wembley. United finish the month at home against Scunnie on the 30th.

A decent month. Roll on August .
    Last edited by -Heart; 16-08-2009 at 02:29 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Flamedragon3

Trust me to be rubbish. Didn't want to be a left back though. lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Flamedragon3 View Post
    Trust me to be rubbish. Didn't want to be a left back though. lol
    ol: Going to be trying you out in LM soon.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wow I was **** in July.

I think I need to improve... XD
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I see I continue to be the rock of defence. I usually fizzle away in form though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

August will be up later, and September will probably be up tonight.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

klklllllllll

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wow that goalkeeper is excellent.

If he had a good defence, you fat useless idiots.

Tokens

i had a mare against QPR

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast