HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Arsenal's group looks pretty manageable.
    Seriously.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah.

Three hard groups, three average ones and three pretty easy ones. The British teams are in the later two.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

British teams are in Okay groups, Inter Milan paired with Madrid (I think) so maybe one of them go out, hopefully Madrid. AC Milan paired with Barcelona, I think, or the other way round, but either way, some good games and maybe some big upsets.

Please let Madrid fall at the first hurdle.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah it's the other way around which Is why I think Madrid will go through. AC are playing poorly and really have lost there spark with Kaka gone and Maldini retired. They have a few good players, a lot of old players, and a couple good prospects but atm they are in a bad state, hence why I think Madrid will smash them. Inter - Barca will be good as they are both very good teams, with very good coaches, plus the Eto'o - Ibra switch is a good twist too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12