HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Post Where have the Yellow Rugs come from?

Recently There has been a Recent increase in the amount of rare Yellow Rugs

Last week pabble mentioned that there was only a few Yellow Rugs left and he wanted 1T or summing-up like that for it.

However "Valentineark" has been able to acquire about 12 (as his invitation said) of these. I have yet to seen these Rare Rugs, but 2 people have bought them off him and i have seen these ones.

He mentioned that he bought them from a shop that had 2, but that wouldn't make up for the the other 10

So i was wondering where have these come from.

Tokens

ive only actually seen the "floor rug" myself i think they are sort of like a mis-print in a way. you know how like 1 million items are manufactured identically and there 1 thats different sort of like that

00triforce00 is a friend of mine on habbo and his pura bed is a prime example of this he has an original and this rare one. they are exactly the same in looks but when you click it and when you trade it there is no name on it whatsoever its completely blank with no description either.

i think this rug is the same.. one of those 1 off glitches that occur very very rarely.

the same i think is for the umm blank trophies too
    Last edited by ashyboy999; 02-09-2009 at 10:07 PM. Reason: added blank trophies

Tokens

Ok, i asked him and heres the conversation:

Me: Are they real or Fake?
    Val: Real, I have proof with every i sold to
    Me: Buy where did you get them from, thats what i want to know?
    Val:I can't tell you, otherwise me and you get in trouble
    Me: So i guess there like illegal Furni?
    Val: nop
    Me: hacked or scripted then?
    Val: --Silence--

He hasn't replied to me since. So it has got me wondering where they have actually come from.

This isnt a direct hit at valentine ark, but i was curious how they have sprung up over night

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yh it is strange there was a few now he said he had something like 15 :s surely there wasnt that many

Tokens

oh i thought the days of scripting were dead and buried. obviously not.

"if i told you you'd get me in trouble" if that isnt basically admitting wrong doing then i dunno what is if its from the catalogue or a staff member theres nowt wrong but if its scripted it is an illegal furni item.

mods will just delete on contact regardless of how much u paid for it. its not worth it to be fair unless theres proof its perfectly legal. if its not made by sulake corporation it is illegal simple as that

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

I've heard a rumour that some are being scripted.

Not online very often

Tokens

I have a stack of Shiva Posters which I've had from year dot. When you click on them it says "Stocking" I can't remember how I got them but it would have only been from trading or the catalogue.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They do look hot though... he said he bought them for 2c off a random noob ... :S i d k

drink up this bottle of yeah
    and P A I N T your body on me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Fgs furni isn't "manufactured" one by one. The bed thing is because when they updated or re-released they edited the name for some reason.

The rare Yellow Rug is a norm really. It was apparently accidentally released in the catalogue for a short time. Therefore you can't know how many people happened to be online buying rugs at the time and may have purchased it.

They're not scripted. If he told you they had been released they wouldn't sound as rare. Don't jump to conclusions.

Tokens

tri's wierd pura bed is the original colour which has never left the catalogue at any time. so if it was a glitch from the catalogue it would still be ultra super as its a 1 off thing.

when theres something as wierd as these rugs exactly the same as the normal one but with a different name you cannot help but at least ask question of the origins. if it was a catalogue glitch or an accidental release like the greek blocks for example admitting that wouldnt devalue it because its a rare 1 off occurance.

however if its scripted that is incriminating, trading them can get you banned, they will be deleted on contact and youll be banned if your caught making the rugs. it being scripted might devalue it because more can be made and there is a risk with having a scripted furni

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast