HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Flamedragon3 View Post
    Will be a close game, but with United beating Spurs, we'll probably lose 2-1. But I would like to think we could get a draw out of the game?

Did Hecktix edit Matt's opening post, and resize the United symbol? Talk about taking the fun out of everything on this forum.
    Yes he did

You can't be winding eachother up already, surely?
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Speaking of the ade ban thing, if bosingwa gets away with this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ulOtAvju3c and even earns his team a freekick, ade should get off with it.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Flamedragon3 View Post
    Will be a close game, but with United beating Spurs, we'll probably lose 2-1. But I would like to think we could get a draw out of the game?

Did Hecktix edit Matt's opening post, and resize the United symbol? Talk about taking the fun out of everything on this forum.
    Yeh but to be honest we are allowed to have banter up until the point where someone results to "**** you **** you're wrong" and the moderators moderating the thread are either neutral or don't have any connection to the sport... which I guess is also neutral? ol:

But yer, the rags were crying over the size of the badge. Wont be the only thing they're crying over after we've completeted our weekend trip to Salford. :eusa_danc

Tokens

Hopefully this gets merged with the above, I ran out of time within in the 15 minutes. Anywayyyyy...

Wonder if we'll hear this on derby day...

The gaffer of the scum...

Chuckle Brother scum... :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Personally I wouldn't even piss on it to put a fire out...

TEREZZZZZZZZZ.

Welcome to Manchester "Terez" :eusa_danc

Tokens

United all the way. Played well against Spurs, we had loads of possession and was on the counter attack constantly, proves that we are not a one man team...

3-1 United.

LOL and Rags? LOL. We are the biggest Club in the WOLRD... I don't think you've got the right word there.

For City to be as big as United then they would have to achieve everything that we (United) have done.
    Last edited by BoomItsClowgon; 13-09-2009 at 08:19 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jibbish

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by BoomItsClowgon View Post
    United all the way. Played well against Spurs, we had loads of possession and was on the counter attack constantly, proves that we are not a one man team...

3-1 United.

LOL and Rags? LOL. We are the biggest Club in the WOLRD... I don't think you've got the right word there.

For City to be as big as United then they would have to achieve everything that we (United) have done.
    did you know
    manchester city
    marseille
    aston villa
    are the 3 biggest growing clubs in the world?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

United would be trash without Rooney, Vidic and Rio. Giggs doesn't do anything, Richardson's a better left winger than Giggs.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Jibbish View Post
    did you know
    manchester city
    marseille
    aston villa
    are the 3 biggest growing clubs in the world?

i could of got tickets to the villa/ Birmingham derby.. a tenner each.

Ye but what i'm trying to say is, he's calling us Rags? How can we possibly be? LOL. Our history... what we've achieved.

He's only saying that because he's cocky and he has a rich Sheik backing his club.

Tokens

3-1 United.

You're called the rags because years ago when your stadium was bombed and we let you share grounds with us you had to borrow kits off you. we gave you all the rags. Of course this was when we were the bigger club.

I presume you mean modern history? If you only started winning things in the past fifty years before then it was City who were the big boys. We were the club everyone feared.

i could of got tickets to the villa/ Birmingham derby.. a tenner each.

Ye but what i'm trying to say is, he's calling us Rags? How can we possibly be? LOL. Our history... what we've achieved.

He's only saying that because he's cocky and he has a rich Sheik backing his club.
    Modern history right? Historically we're the bigger club. Modern history, you probably are. It'll only take around fort/fifty years for us to be the "bigger club" again.

Rags? Footballing history.

Cocky? Wouldn't you? I look at your lineup and I have nothing to fear.

-----Foster (Joke of a keeper)----
    ---Neville (lol)---Ferdinand--Vidic---Evra---
    ---Valencia (lol)---Fletcher (LOL)--Carrick (PMSL)--Giggs (lol)--
    -------_Rooney------Berbaflop (PMSL, Adebayorrrr, Adebayorrr, Cost less than Berbatov and scores a lot more (8) )

Compared to
    -----Given (one of the top 10/15 keepers in the world)----
    ---Richards--------Toure-------Lescott--------Bridge---
    --------De Jong---------------Barry--------------
    -------------SWP--------------Ireland------------
    ---------------Adebayor------Bellamy-----------

Considering Robinho and Tevez are both injured. Proves how strong our squad is.

We even have Weiss (albeit a bit young) who could run wings round your team. If you don't know of Weiss he ran rings round that Evans kidda the other night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aOqPLURnuQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMr_Mw9CVIE

Great, David Gill looking into the Adebayor incident. That is seriously corrupt, out all the men it's Gill who looks into it. The one who works for United.
    Last edited by lBlue; 13-09-2009 at 09:29 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jibbish

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lBlue View Post
    If you only started winning things in the past fifty years before then it was City who were the big boys. We were the club everyone feared.
    sorry but i have to disagree with that

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast