HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by BoomItsClowgon View Post
    Ridiculous comment to make. :eusa_clap

Oh get over yourself boy!

Guess we have another City fan here. :rolleyes:

It was locked a 3-3. No penalty was awarded nothing... extra minute or so could of gone either way. Would you be complaining if it went in your favour? As in you won the game? Didn't think so. :rolleyes:
    The queston is though, would you of minded if it went against you? it works either way yet you wonder why we're complaining?
    Manchester City
    Oxford United
    Woodley sports

y'know.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Flamedragon3 View Post
    Fair enough if you cheer about someone. But if you keep on going about that player an hour after he scored, then something doesn't seem right. He doesn't have to post anything about Doncaster, but he posted enough about a United player to make anybody believe he was a United glory hunter.

Have you seen me repeatedly celebrating about Adebayor scoring against Arsenal? Nope, and he even plays for my club! I find it so funny how you and two Arsenal fans from my school hate my club now. I didn't actually have anything against Arsenal until they shown the racism and lack of support against us last week. Also the now new hatred against are club lol.
    No you haven't hence why I don't have anything against you and think that you are a good City fan, unlike a certain other City fan on this Forum. And to be honest, even before the season started I didn't respect City for spending loads and trying to buy success, it had nothing to do with the game. And also, the lack of respect wasn't soo much to do with City, more to do with Toure and Adebayor, well no mainly Adebayor as Toure did well with Arsenal, and no-one really Critisised him leaving as he wanted a change. Adebayor on the other hand, showed disrespect for Arsenal and purposely injured his ex team-mate which is why people don't respect him. Also, I don't understand how it was racism. Maybe I was missing something as I didn't see the whole game but why would be racist to him? We have plenty of players the same race/colour as him and we aren't racist to them. We weren't even racist whilst he played for the club, we thought he was lazy hence why we booed him. Race doesn't have much to do with it I don't think. Even Henry said the Celebration was disrespectful towards the arsenal fans and manager as without them, he would probably be playing for Monaco and wouldn't be as good of a player as he is now.

Anyway, that's that delt with.

Chelsea look unstoppable also on a side note

Tokens

Latest Awards:

any fan would be upset. not every fan would start saying that the fa and officials are on united side. it's unfortunate for city, that's about it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie! View Post
    Four minutes is standard.

4 goals = 2:00.

Substitutions = 2:00

30secs for each...
    you see games with 1 minute added on.. in your mind that means there was 2 subs 0-0. It doesn't work like that. I was watching the game with a football league ref (championship) and he agrees with me.
    Manchester City
    Oxford United
    Woodley sports

y'know.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    any fan would be upset. not every fan would start saying that the fa and officials are on united side. it's unfortunate for city, that's about it.
    i'm sorry, but this doesn't just happen to city.

a lot of other man utd home matches seem to end up being argued over about the officials.

Edited by Hecktix (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not double post within the 15 minute edit time.
    Last edited by Hecktix; 20-09-2009 at 05:08 PM.
    Manchester City
    Oxford United
    Woodley sports

y'know.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sock View Post
    i'm sorry, but this doesn't just happen to city.

a lot of other man utd home matches seem to end up being argued over about the officials.
    The thing is, City have nothing to complain over. The ref didn't make any mistakes during the game really, and as said above, the Mins added on have been justified by the sub/bellamys goal celebration.

If City had scored, then I know United fan's will be saying: Oh the time was up, they shouldn't have scored.. but to be honest, from a neutral point of view, it was a perfectly fine goal and a great game.

Tokens

No point in moaning about it, it's happened and to rub salt into the wound Bellamy will be banned.

End of the day is we went away and scored three goals at Old Trafford. If our defence had more time together we might not of let in four goals but who knows.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lBlue View Post
    No point in moaning about it, it's happened and to rub salt into the wound Bellamy will be banned.

End of the day is we went away and scored three goals at Old Trafford. If our defence had more time together we might not of let in four goals but who knows.
    Well... not the post I was expecting from you. Good post though. I think when it is at City, if they have a full squad, they will win, however, if it was based on the 2nd half the score was generous towards City to be honest but City played well first half.

Tokens

In 1971, the two Manchester clubs contested a thrilling Maine Road derby which ended 3-3. In 1990, ditto. In 2009, a game which looked to be heading the same way was derailed thanks to a failure by the referee to halt proceedings at the point at which it was promised they would be. Both sides would have taken a point from the game, both managers would have shaken hands without any acrimony regarding the final result, regardless of who deserved the win. United blew it in 1971, City in 1990. It would have been argued that both sides had blown this one when the 94th minute had elapsed - Tevez missing a chance to put City 2-1, Shay Given keeping City in it in the second half. The losing manager, Mark Hughes, would not have felt it incumbent upon himself to mention the referee's role and state that his side felt "aggrieved" by the outcome. Alas, the chance to celebrate a truly great game with a fitting, thrilling 3-3 draw, in which both sides had played their part, was ruined thanks to a referee not doing his job properly.
    Sums it up really but at the end of the day I don't see any point in boiling your blood. I sat and watched it on TV because I couldn't get a ticket so I'm not going to feel the same passion as those who attended in the City end however it's done. We've got a game in hand over Liverpool against a West Ham side missing Upson and Behrami.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hughes said in his interview, they've looked at the goal celebration and it was 45 seconds, 45 seconds less than the time played.
    Manchester City
    Oxford United
    Woodley sports

y'know.