HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243 LastLast
    Tokens

What I don't get is why it was 60 seconds added on for Bellamy and 16 seconds added for Owen. Come on, answer that. :rolleyes:

No point in arguing over it because it's done however if you are going to try and argue with him answer the above before you carry on.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
    that is complete bullcrap, and you know it, and isn't contradictin, "so next time you try to contradict me" - i can't contradict you, you can only contradict yourself, LOL.

**** soz, merge my posts please, thought someone would have posted before i posted this one.
    WOW SOZ M88 DNT BANG OR NOFIN.

I'm not saying "complete bullcrap" i'm saying exactly how it came up on the screen, unless my screen is like diseased or something and it shows last before first then sorry. However, it isn't and if sky sports news posted clips then I'd show you.

Edit@ Post above. Not trying to argue, and it's gone, i'm just looking forward to next manchester derby, like i said in my post before I stated that I don't want to have a rant or nothing.
    Manchester City
    Oxford United
    Woodley sports

y'know.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lBlue View Post
    What I don't get is why it was 60 seconds added on for Bellamy and 16 seconds added for Owen. Come on, answer that. :rolleyes:

No point in arguing over it because it's done however if you are going to try and argue with him answer the above before you carry on.
    cus bellamy was (as they put it) "time wasting" - and i don't know about the owen thing your talking about? do you mean when he came on as a sub? if so then they add time on if subs come on? :S
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

jesus christ.

its football.

good win for united.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

cus bellamy was (as they put it) "time wasting" - and i don't know about the owen thing your talking about? do you mean when he came on as a sub? if so then they add time on if subs come on? :S
    all Bellamy did on the celebration was go into the corner and cheer with city and came back. I don't find that 'time wasting' tbh.
    Manchester City
    Oxford United
    Woodley sports

y'know.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

football is life

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sock View Post
    all Bellamy did on the celebration was go into the corner and cheer with city and came back. I don't find that 'time wasting' tbh.
    he was celebrating, which was taking up valuable time, so the referees added on more time? what's so bad about that? :S it happens all the time, just that this happened in such a big game that it's been highlighted.

Tokens

So Owen did charge round half the pitch?
    Quote Originally Posted by DwayneTheRockJohnson View Post
    jesus christ.

its football.

good win for united.
    It's football? Oh yes sir "It's just football". You do know to some people it's not "just football", ever heard of passion? Or do you support United?
    he was celebrating, which was taking up valuable time, so the referees added on more time? what's so bad about that? :S it happens all the time, just that this happened in such a big game that it's been highlighted.
    Bellamys celebration was shorter than Owens however we played SIXTEEN seconds after kick off then the referee blew for full time.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

just think ur making too much of a deal out of it.

united won.

fair and square.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lBlue View Post
    So Owen did charge round half the pitch?

It's football? Oh yes sir "It's just football". You do know to some people it's not "just football", ever heard of passion? Or do you support United?

Bellamys celebration was shorter than Owens however we played SIXTEEN seconds after kick off then the referee blew for full time.
    well i can't comment on the two celebration cause obviously i haven't sat here with a stopwatch timing it. :rolleyes:

and yes, it is just football, even if you have passion for it, gosh, you talk about it like it's your entire life and that nothing else matters. :8
    +1